Guide For GFWL 830GS SP Only Achievements possible as of June 2011!!!

Overview

- Estimated achievement difficulty: 8/10

- Offline: 24 (830:gsicon:)

- Online: 17 (170:gsicon:) All are glitched on PC as of June 2011

- Approximate amount of time to 830:gsicon:: 100+ Hours depends on player skill

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 100+ Hours worth!!!

- Missable achievements: ALL!!!

- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: None

- Does difficulty affect achievements?: No

- Glitchy achievements: ALL!!!

- Unobtainable achievements: All MP Achvs are glitched on PC as of June 2011

- Extra equipment needed?: None

I have found a way to unlock 830GS in the GFWL version of Juiced 2. This is for all SP achievements. All you have to do is delete a local file on your PC which contains the achievements data downloaded from xbox.com as Juiced 2 is not writing to this file correctly so after you unlock 1 achievement it prevents you earning anymore until you have exited the game & deleted this file. The file gets recreated anyway everytime you logon to GFWL so no matter how often you delete it the file will always redownload the next time you logon to this game via GFWL. I got this method from someone who actually works for GFWL.

Here is what you need to do:

1: On your PC/Laptop it will be the same drive letter as where your Windows OS is installed on now find the file "5451081F.gpd" then delete it!! it may well be hidden so ensure you can see all system files.

2: Now when you next launch Juiced 2 again it will recreate this file with a default 30kb file size (it grows much larger the more achievements you unlock).

3: Do not under any circumstance go into the GFWL menu to view Juiced2 or any other game until after you have unlocked your latest Juiced 2 achievement. This is because everytime you go into the GFWL menu it recreates this file & stops achievements being earned! if you do then exit the game back to the desktop & delete "5451081F.gpd" again.

4: If you do anything ingame after deleting "5451081F.gpd" which will trigger the achievements to pop onscreen which you have already earned like pink slips, amount of $ etc etc then you need to save your game & exit to the desktop & delete "5451081F.gpd" again. This is because anything which causes the file "5451081F.gpd" to get updated stops you from earning achievements so you can only write to it once per game session.

5: Make regular manual copies of your saves held in the following location:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Juiced2_HIN

Then revert back to them by exiting the game & copying it over your current one. This is important as if you 100% a league & the achievement does not pop onscreen you have no way to go back again it will be locked forever so the 100GS Nailed achievement will not be earnable unless you play again from the very start!!! (that would take you a long time.....).

6: You can only earn achievements in this game using a GFWL Online Profile & you must be connected to GFWL at all times. Offline profiles do not earn any achievements at all they are disabled.

7: The following 3 achievements for maxing your cars out will not all unlock until you have unlocked the HIN Elite league. Tuned unlocks but the other 2 require HIN Elite league & All prototype upgrades unlocked. For me all 3 popped at once after I reached HIN Elite:

Tuned!

Revved!

Juiced!

8: You do not need to win every single event/race to get 100% in each league. You do however need to ensure you get 1st/the Tick mark against each event in the League sub menu. Follow my advice about manually backing up your game save file before the least event in each league to unlock 100% then you can just exit the game & copy the file back if it did not pop first time (some require 3-4 attempts!).

Below are the SP only achievements which I have fully tested as 100% unlockable on the latest GFWL client using an online GFWL profile:

Rookie Legend

Completed all Rookie goals 10GS

League 7 Legend

Completed all League 7 goals 10GS

League 6 Legend

Completed all League 6 goals 10GS

League 5 Legend

Completed all League 5 goals 10GS

League 4 Legend

Completed all League 4 goals 10GS

League 3 Legend

Completed all League 3 goals 10GS

League 2 Legend

Completed all League 2 goals 10GS

League 1 Legend

Completed all League 1 goals 10GS

World Class Legend

Completed all World Class goals 10GS

Elite Legend

Completed all Elite goals 10GS

Nailed!

100% Completion 100GS (you must have 100% the other 10 leagues before this will pop).

Feelin' Lucky!

Entered a pink slip race 5GS

Risk Taker!

Entered 10 pink slip races 10GS

Daredevil!

Entered 25 pink slip races! 15GS

Millionaire!

One million dollars! 40GS

Loaded!

One hundred million dollars! 60GS

HIN Champion

Completed all HIN crew challenges 50GS

Prestige

Completed all celebrity challenges 50GS

Flawless Drift!

5,000,000 point drift 50GS

Drift Marathon!

20,000,000 point drift 100GS

Unstoppable Drift!

50,000,000 point drift 150GS

Tuned!

Maxed out a car! 20GS

Revved!

Maxed out five cars! 30GS

Juiced!

Maxed out ten cars! 50GS

All MP based achievements for DNA, Leagues, Decals, Cars do not unlock at all. I tested this out for several hours with 2 human players in ranked & ranked player matches. It could well be you need 5-6 human players in ranked for these to work. I am done with this game for now but if anyone can test that out with 6 human players please let me know!!!!

I also noticed the Juiced 2 leaderboards are full of players who have cheated their way to 1000GS on PC with aquired against every achievement or have unlocked an inhuman amount of online achievements in a short space of time! This is not possible so they must be cheating...

830GS appears to be the max attainable on GFWL and THQ fired the developers years ago so no chance of a patch to ever fix this........ which is a shame as its a decent arcade style racing game & looks much better on PC than the 360 version & plays similar to NFS Underground1+2 but looks better & has a good 100 hours + gameplay (200hours ish if the MP achievements were not broken/glitched).

Edited by PC_GFWL_GAMER
correction

• 2 weeks later...
after deleting the GPD fo you have to start a new savegame?

I still cannot get the first rookie achievement to unlock after i have deleted the file :(

Yes if your save game is after the event which triggers the achv you need to create a new save file which is why I said to backup regular!

Try it without but if it does not pop then the only way is to start again from the start it does not take that long anyway for Rookie. You may also need to try 2-3 times for some achvs & each time delete the .gpd file it 100% works though & is possible to get 830GS.

so basically

delete the gpd file

enter the game and play but dont hit the gfwl button

whenever you're on the verge of making an achievement, exit the game and save your game

and everytime you enter the game, delete that file, no matter if you get achieves or not right?

Edited by JohnnyBravo

so basically

delete the gpd file

enter the game and play but dont hit the gfwl button

whenever you're on the verge of making an achievement, exit the game and save your game

and everytime you enter the game, delete that file, no matter if you get achieves or not right?

You got it not that hard is it once you know how!

Some achvs you have to do it 2-3 times for it to pop no pattern its random on some league achvs. I think its partially down to you must have an online GFWL profile connected to GFWL to earn achvs & if it drops the connection for a moment (it often does without warning depending on how good your ISP is) maybe why it does not always pop.

7: The following 3 achievements for maxing your cars out will not all unlock until you have unlocked the HIN Elite league. Tuned unlocks but the other 2 require HIN Elite league & All prototype upgrades unlocked. For me all 3 popped at once after I reached HIN Elite:

Tuned!

Revved!

Juiced!

hmm just got all 3 of them while i was in the 5th league