Harry Potter vs. Twilight

hoopzers3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, what is it that these two share in common that you compare them? Other than being fiction, of course. One is about Magic, and the other is about Vampir-- eh, well not Vampire. Vampire burst into flame when hit by sunlight. Anyway, comparing two different genre of book series.... ehh

Far as enjoying the reading, I enjoy both. They were fun book to read (although there were too many flaws in Twilight with how the Vampire and "Werewolf" is suppose to function).

Same... I don't think they can be compared. Harry Potter is definately my favorite out of the two.

Twilight gets a bad rap because everyone jumps all over the way the author made the vampires. The books aren't even about vampires. It's a romance book. It's all about the love between the characters. One just happens to be a vampire.

And who gets to decide how vampires should be. I think her version is refreshing after a hundred years of the same no garlic, no sunlight nonsense.

[....]

And who gets to decide how vampires should be. I think her version is refreshing after a hundred years of the same no garlic, no sunlight nonsense.

With all due respect, the Vampire species decide, and their existence is quite clear what they are and how they function. What you're saying - to me - is that lion can be a push over, plant eating, weak animal. Clearly, that's not how and what lion is. The "laws" of Vampire is set, and it need to meet to that require.

That's just my "2 cent".

[....] Twighlight is a crock of shit where the fuck is blade when you need him >.< get your ass out of jail snipes!! :D

Ha ha, good call. Hopefully they'll make Blade 4 when they can chance.

I dont read books. So im going to go with Harry Potter, although i dont see what is so great about it.

Doesn't read books while posting on the book section...

not a great fan of either to be fair but I would have to say harry potter if I had to choose. Twighlight is a crock of shit where the fuck is blade when you need him >.< get your ass out of jail snipes!! :D

The alternate ending of the First Twilight film was brilliant, see pic below.

http://imod.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/blade-twilight.jpg

I prefer Harry Potter just can't get over the fact that the wolf dude has imprinted on Bella's unborn daughter. Which basically means they are soul mates...eww. Plus it never explained why Robert Pattinson couldn't read Bella's mind other than she is special...

Edited by jamie1000013

I can post in whatever forum i want. My choice is based off of what annoys me less

He's probably just annoyed because you're voting for something that you really have no knowledge on.

Hey, it's your opinion man.

For example, It's like me saying Star wars is better than Star Trek and I haven't seen either of them because I don't like to watch movies.

He's probably just annoyed because you're voting for something that you really have no knowledge on.

Hey, it's your opinion man.

For example, It's like me saying Star wars is better than Star Trek and I haven't seen either of them because I don't like to watch movies.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You haven't watch Star Wars??!! If you were my friend, I'd drag your butt to my house to show you the Episode IV-V. If you like that, then maybe prequel trilogy too.