What's the ideal boosting setup for Lost Planet 2?

Ryot Control

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately there are aspects to the online component of the game that require a minimum of 8 players performing an action simultaneously.

Even with the most epic of in-house boosting setups, you will find it very difficult to earn certain "noms" without help from a relatively large quantity of like-minded players.

If that is not a deterrent, I can comment more on what it takes to boost this game.

If you are just now getting this game and are trying to boost things I would let you know this:

There is no point in doing ALL the work for the noms unless you can get the NUMBER 1 nom which requires you to be #1 on a leaderboard. Go for that first and if you do get it come back and see how to boost the other things. You do not want to do the MASSIVE amount of work required to get 1000 and then not be able to get it....trust me I know...lol I just got the number1 nom and now am doing all the other work now...which is a lot and I mean A LOT of work

• 3 months later...
Unfortunately there are aspects to the online component of the game that require a minimum of 8 players performing an action simultaneously.

Even with the most epic of in-house boosting setups, you will find it very difficult to earn certain "noms" without help from a relatively large quantity of like-minded players.

If that is not a deterrent, I can comment more on what it takes to boost this game.

So there is no way to boost this with three or four people?

• 1 month later...

I realize this post is a bit dead, but just in case you never got an answer and assuming you still care, the NUMBER 1 nom is for getting the top slot on one of the various training leaderboards (ie. not multiplayer). There are 25 in total, but at this point most are pretty much maxed out, meaning the top spots are nearly impossible to beat.