Disconnecting issues

DragNviper13

I can't join any matches and when I am in a match I always get disconnected to the host...when I host it loads up then before getting in game I get returned to the main menu...does anyone else have these issues? It seems its only with this game I have issues with since I played other multiplayer games and never had an issue with this so its an issue with the game itself not my connection

• 1 year later...

oh my god yes what is up with the disconnecting i can join/host a match but right in the middle of the game i get discconected from the host which sucks if your going for an achievement (survive 20 waves)it kept happening when i was doing the online achievements and it still does so it has to be the game such a shame cause its a good game the online is better but with this issue makes me not want to play it and i have friends that want help with the online achievements we've tryed but i always get disconnected which i hate because its either we were almost finished or they think i bailed on them they should fix this asap