1.1 billion and not unlocked!

ianke_2002

That sucks! I have, actually, but it was a couple of years ago and I don't recall what the gamer did about it. I can't even remember if he used to be on my friend's list or was a friend-of-a-friend. I think he said he'd go back to it later.

I don't know what to tell you since I had no issue with popping achievements in this game. How much did you make on your last game played? If I were you, I'd probably join one more game, maybe on the objectives side, and just play out a round. Maybe the server needs to "catch up" to how much you actually made. Just have to try things out and see what happens.

Same thing happened to me yesterday. In my case, I suspect it's because the game deleted my save file about a week ago (I lost access to all missions, all weapons, all money, and all achievement progress for ones I hadn't finished), and thus lost about $350 million of my online earnings. While I don't conclusively know this is true (I've made about $750 mil online since then), it's highly probable, since all my progress on unfinished SP achievements was reset to 0.

Edit: I can confirm that in my case it was when my save deleted itself, as I got the achievement once I got 1.35 billion total (including the $350 million I had made before). So if your save deletes itself/is corrupted/whatever, it resets all your progress to zero for EVERY achievement.

Edited by Darth Villainous

• 3 weeks later...