• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a partner that can help me get the co-op a rankings, and time attack a-rankings, I'll even let you host so you can get some games towards your "hosted 50 games" achievement if you want.

In return, I can help you get achievements from any other game on my list, providing I can do so(ie I can't help with Halo 3 MP achievements, but can help with campaign, etc.).

I'd really prefer someone with skill and/or experience with the co-op a-rankings, as there are some levels(particualrly the forgotten forest and water temple) that I know I will not have enough skill to score up in.

Please send me a message with Kameo in the body and a friend request if you're interested.

GT: BeefSkull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this game and willing to boost any and all achievements possible... PM and/or FList me WITH the game name so I know who you are...

I may have not played this game for awhile or I may not have played this game at all so when we do meet up online I'll probably just read the achievement guide here and/or I'll ask you to walk me through what the plan is online. I also have a few dummy accounts if it will help speed up the process.

I am looking for someone to get all of the multiplayer achievements with me - the boss-battle ones, the A ranking ones, the time trial ones, the expert mode ones, the 50 LIVE co-op games, and the rune battle ones.

For the A rank achievements, I just beat the game, so I'm not quite good enough to get A ranks, but I will be pretty soon, but right now I can get the boss battles and the rune battles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...