Question on Law/Chaos

NihilistRonin

This is a really stupid question, but... Which side is considered the "good" side? Pink or purple?

Pink or Purple? There is a karma meter that reflects your choices in the game that looks like this

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110717155053/catherinethegame/images/thumb/e/e0/KarmaMeter.png/50px-KarmaMeter.png

Red is for Chaos(bad)

Blue is for Law(good)

I dont think its a "Good /bad" meter as others have said its your personal choice. I've gone and answered and done actions that prompted both sides of that coin did I once say "Shit! I wanted to do the GOOD decision!!!!" Nah why didnt I? Because its how I was answering. If you truley were to go for Catherine on your 1st try and the game said this is how the ending would be would you feel as if the game was telling you, that you yourself are a bad person? Idk maybe I'm wrong but theres no evil or good choice its only what you feel is right.

I dont think its a "Good /bad" meter as others have said its your personal choice. I've gone and answered and done actions that prompted both sides of that coin did I once say "Shit! I wanted to do the GOOD decision!!!!" Nah why didnt I? Because its how I was answering. If you truley were to go for Catherine on your 1st try and the game said this is how the ending would be would you feel as if the game was telling you, that you yourself are a bad person? Idk maybe I'm wrong but theres no evil or good choice its only what you feel is right.

Well the red side is more towards apathy, selfishness and chaos. The blue is is more ethical, considerate and lawful. I answered the questions with the more carefree and selfish responses and maxed out chaos really early. I wouldn't really say it is evil/good but more of chaotic vs orderly.