X360A World Championship Round 2 - Driver sign up thread

LFC2K6

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will the trial outs be for the provisional

entries?

As hitman says, sometime in the week after the game is out probably.

Okay guys, last seasons table (minus the nationality flags) can be found at;

http://newstargames.com/brad/x360a/f1-2010/

The table for this season is nearly done, and will be located at;

http://newstargames.com/brad/x360a/f1-2011/

For some reason the new link doesn't work for me but the one in your signature does.

Awesome. Would be horrible if someone crashed out in the first few laps though!

We had a few people get disconnected in qualifying etc, think I hold the record for quickest exit in a race though. First corner at Spa, pouring rain, I get around the corner but can't see anything because of the spray. There is a bit of wall jutting out, I see it too late and bam, race over. lol. It's worse when you crash near the end of the race, trust me.

We'll be setting the performance of the cars to equal i presume so there is no performance advantage to any of the cars it is purely to drive in a car that you like

In terms of speed, they're equal. I think they all feel a little different though. I could be imagining it. Force India had the pit bug last year, I hope they've sorted that out.

Okay well I will be getting the game on the first day. Shoul I add one of you or will there be a time posted on this forum for the trials?

If your going to add anyone, add either Daenius or LFC2K6.

Im sure that info will be posted both in the original post, and any info will be put up on the website when I pull my finger out and get it finished & uploaded.

Look awesome Brad. I cant wait, hope I get in. :woop:

Congratulations. You're in ;)

We've lost derektaylor, so this has pushed everyone up a place.

Now it's down to Shelton to pick a car, unfortunately we've lost 3 drivers now and we're at an odd number so you'll have to have a new player as team mate.

But which car would you like? Red Bull, McLaren, Mercedes and Lotus Renault GP are all taken.

Now it's down to Shelton to pick a car, unfortunately we've lost 3 drivers now and we're at an odd number so you'll have to have a new player as team mate.

But which car would you like? Red Bull, McLaren, Mercedes and Lotus Renault GP are all taken.

I think I might change to Sauber this year. I like the Lotus' livery (Australian colours:)) but it's a new year and I'd prefer this season to be completely different. So I'll start with a new car and see what happens.

Yay. Well if all the cars are the same performance wise then Williams please. :woop:

Ok guys, I have put up the website as-is so far.

If it doesn't work, try updating your Flash Player. Ive added what I believe to be everyone's correct teams so far, but any changes are easy to make.

I am still adding other things but just thought I would show the progress so far.

EDIT: Added iPinkMorph to Williams.

Ok guys, I have put up the website as-is so far.

If it doesn't work, try updating your Flash Player. Ive added what I believe to be everyone's correct teams so far, but any changes are easy to make.

I am still adding other things but just thought I would show the progress so far.

EDIT: Added iPinkMorph to Williams.

Works for me, I cant wait.

looks great brad looking forward to being teammates and then me having to give you my front wing if you break yours

btw i will be away for the next ten days and therefore not active in the forums, when i return i will buy this game and play it until jenson button wears out his tyres!

Hopefully we will run away with the constructors within a few races :D.

@Cheeese: You have been added to Force India.

Website looks great brad, I have only 1 further request, on the table where it has winners and runners up could you add a 3rd place to that, the podium finishers are important ;)

Sure thing.

EDIT: Once we start doing races, a little button pops up for each race-bar which you can click to view the full race results anyway, but I will still add top-3 to the initial bar thingy.

Edited by x13radx

Brad, I've got to tell you. The boss is really impressed with you right now!

Awesome table there!

Now for general news. As everyone needs a team mate for the constructors side of things to work, there is only 1 more new team available to pick. Whoever picks it will be the first driver for that team. The remaining 3 drivers will have to pick out of those teams with 1 driver only.

To clarify, next person to pick has the choice of teammate in a Sauber, Williams or Force India. Or they can choose to be in a Toro Rosso, Lotus, HRT, Virgin or Ferrari and await a team mate.

After the next person has picked, the following drivers will have to choose a team mate and go in that car.

i would love to take part if there are any spaces left :D are you saying i can choose to be in a sauber, williams or force india with a teammate already or i can choose toro roso, lotus, virgin or ferrari and be the first driver of that team? sorry if iv got any of that wrong :S i played f1 2010 alot and iv always raced fair no matter who im against even if they were ramming me off and iv always wanted to take part in a season where everything is fair. ill try to be as active as i can on here to check up on things as my computer is broken at the moment but im hoping it will be fixed soon. if there are any spaces left i would love to race for ferrari if i could please :) i will add both of the people you mentioned so i can take part in the trials. and once again sorry if iv gotten anything wrong or have been confused by your posts. i can be availale anytime on the weekends and anytime after half 5 on week days as i have school to go to. (9am to 3.30pm) as i live in the uk

EDIT: forgot to mention i should be getting the game on the first day and i have now bookmarked both this forum page and the website so even if i dont get in i can keep track and hopefully see who the big competetors will be if i get in next year :p

Edited by ii aM GhaNDi x
needed to ad extra information

The only days I can do are Fridays between 7pm-12am, and pretty much all day on Saturday, but if that's OK with everyone, then count me in!

I would have chose Mercedes or McLaren as my car, but since that's been taken, let's show some love for Toro Rosso.

EDIT: I would like to point out that I do play fairly. However, I'm not a perfect driver, so sometimes my overtaking moves are a little sloppy, or I may go offline on occasion, and I also (but very rarely) crash into people by accident. Just a little note for the future.

Edited by jd070993