You CAN skip cutscenes...

Nick The Great

for anyone interested... Haven't seen it posted anywhere, and have even read where some say it can't be done...

However, if you want to skip through the cutscenes, just lean forward while facing the Kinect sensor... Figured this out tonight when I leaned over because I was getting tired...lol... From that moment on I have skipped them all... Hope this helps...

NTG

PS. Perhaps this should be added to the Guide/Walkthrough as well...

• 3 weeks later...
for anyone interested... Haven't seen it posted anywhere, and have even read where some say it can't be done...

However, if you want to skip through the cutscenes, just lean forward while facing the Kinect sensor... Figured this out tonight when I leaned over because I was getting tired...lol... From that moment on I have skipped them all... Hope this helps...

NTG

saves a good 20 minutes i reckon-crouching works as well-god this game is TERRIBLE!!!

• 3 years later...

NTG

Amazing tip. Thx