Are you also hurting from playing a Kinect game?

ShinyNathan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont lie, I'm an unfit fat ass like I'm sure many of us are so kinect can really mess up my arms and legs. I remember going on a Kinect Adventures spree for about three hours. The next day I could hardly walk. Maybe that is why so many "core" gamers are so anti Kinect. They are just too lazy to get off their ass and see how fun some games can actually be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had my first go on a friend's kinect last night. Much better than I thought it was, definitely built up a sweat on the sports games, finishing off with Fruit Ninja was probably a mistake as I am feeling the pain this morning. I might have to ring NHS Direct and see what they recommend for "Pomegranate shoulder".

• 2 weeks later...

yeh i got sore and tired and thirsty but thats only gonna improve ur fitness level. yay for improving fitness level!! Not being funny but there is a massive ammount of obesity out there and its mostly due to lazy people eating rubbish foods and not getting any or enough exercise to burn it off. bad message to the youth if u ask me

I had a 5 hour Dance Central evening, spent them getting 100% on most songs on hard and then farmed for the last rank. Had a 20 minute break after about 3 hours then went at it again. Couldn't feel my legs the next day and i had blisters under my feet. I love kinect.

Edited by Kinkimono

• 4 weeks later...