WeemanNewYork

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I added a couple of you guys. Looking for some people to play AoE with on and off. Currently at Lvl 9, but that changes with time. Pro-Egypt, also have Pro-Persia. On Athens server right now.

Edit: Moved to the Abydos server.

Edited by enterjustice
Update information

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for level 40 Egyptian, Persia (or Greek) players for the quests:

- You Compete Me (and quest before this)

- Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet (and quest before this)

- The Elite meet in Crete.

You may add me to your friendlist if you want to get the achievement for this quest. At the time of writing I have a level 36 Greek Civ with normal to pretty good equipment. In the coming weeks I will also level my Egyptian and Persia Civ but I hope to get the achievements before that.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In need of help with a few newer mission.

- best friends forever (i think is what it's called)

- You Compete Me

- Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet

- The Elite meet in Crete.

I would really appreciate help with the elite meet in crete. I'm a level 38 greek, so if anyone is willing to help I would really appreciate it.

I too am looking for a partner to do elite meet in crete. I'm Greek on Abydos server. I'm prepared to do [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ioAX8kgf0&feature=relmfu]meatshield method[/ame] and have the top gear for palintonons and hoplites. You could follow same method or hold down the front early game while I speed up my economy to get palins out. Message me if you can help.

Looking for someone on Marathon server to do GG Noob, Hold Me and Sphere of Influence.

GT = Asmonius

I'm also on server - Marathon as is anyone that’s left playing this game!

I'd like to help anyone and also need help with GG noob myself as I never PvP love this game for co-op and PvE. Could use any kind souls help with Complete "The Elite Meet in Crete" for the Minoan Defense Achievement, I have Ventrilo and Skype..

GT = ZJohnnyZ

Server = Marathon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...