Achievement Trading Thread

WeemanNewYork

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a partner to trade wins with for the ''GG Noob'' achievement, seeing i'm not a big fan of PVP in RTS games. Also interested in the other co-op achievement related stuff, i'm only level 25 Celtic at the moment, so i'm not quite there yet, but i pretty much play every day, so leveling up to the point where i can do the higher tier co-op quests shouldn't take that long.

I'm on the Marathon server, but i think you can transfer civilizations from one server to another, so being on different servers shouldn't be a issue.

My gamertag: gameaddict25

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to add me GT: Red Hysteria, Server: Alexandria

I am looking to do The Elite Meet in Crete, the You Complete Me questline, and GG Noob for winining a ranked match.

I have 2 level 40 civs, Egypt and Greek for higher level quests.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im still looking for someone that can help me complete the Elite meet in crete quest. Server Abydos. Hopefully someone still plays this game who wants that achievement aswell.

Message me when you are interested.

Edited by Kevin 737

I am on Marathon Server. I picked this one because it has the most people on it. I would prefer to stay on Marathon if possible because of this.

I just hit level 40 with Greeks. Gear is not the greatest but slowly building up.

Looking to do Elite Meet in Crete, and You complete me (I have done the 1st 4 missions in this chain and am on the last mission for the achievement). I am a fast learner.

I joined an Alliance (Legion of Carthage), so I would like to do some of the Elite Alliance quests as well.

Gamertag is Xerostomia

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...