Achievement Breakdown Free And Prem

Topboy13

This thread has moved here

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=4436235#post4436235

General Achievements

These Age of Empires Online general achievements can be gained without having a premium pack.

Sphinxed! - 40G: Build the Sphinx in your Capital City.

Tomb Dweller - 40G: Build the Tomb in your Capital City.

Pyramid Power - 40G: Build the Large Pyramid, Large Step Pyramid, and Small Step Pyramid in your Capital City.

I HAS A HORSEY - 40G: Build the Trojan Horse in your Capital City.

May Require Premium awaiting more comments, Blueprint is received once you complete a certain mission in Troy (around lvl 19) once blueprint is received return to your city open your inventory and right click the blueprint to build the Trojan horse in your city

Ssssssssssh! - 40G: Build the Library in your Capital City.

This. Is. Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! - 40G: Build the Spartan Academy in your Capital City.

Hold Me - 10G: Complete any Co-op quest.

Both players must be around a level 4 and in a party together the party leader (the person that started the party by right clicking the other players name and selecting invite is the leader) then just right click the other players name again and select Co-Op then select a quest as you normally would but this time just tick the co-op box next to the begin quest button on the quest map and then begin quest, at the end of the quest once completed the party leader will get cheevo.

To repeat this for the other player just right click his name again and Promote, he is now party leader so just repeat the above

BFF -10G: Visit any player's capital city.

Just right click a players name in the chat box and select view empire then select visit city

I'm Special - 30G: Complete any Elite quest.

Fear the Gear - 15G: Equip your first piece of gear.

Select your inventory when in your city and after the first few missions you will see you have items there just right click an item that can be used this will open up a place for you to slot it against where you wish once you accept you will get cheevo.

Sphere of Influence - 25G: Complete a quest accepted from any other player's Ambassador.

When you Reach Level 6 there is a mission you get from your ambassador which relates to this now note that in order to get this you must visit a players city that is on your friends list then you will see there ambassador has a quest for you.

How i done it was right clicked a players name and sent him a friends request from the in game chat box, once he accepted i right clicked on his name again and then view empire then visit city and his ambassador had a quest for me, before i tried this way i was visiting random peoples city's but there ambassador never had a quest for me so this must be done with someone on your friends list

Here are pointers credit goes to BluWolve;

You do not need to be diff civs. My friend and I are both Greek and he got the quest and achievement from my city.

You do not need to be on the same server. I am on the Abydos server and got the quest and achievement from someone on the Marathon server

If you go to your friends city and do the quest, they won't be able to go to your city and see your ambassador for 12 hours, and vice versa. (this may require more confirmation). The reson I say this is because it is a repeatable quest and when My friend went to my city he got the quest and achievement, but when I went to his city right after the ambassador was not there. 12 Hours later his ambassador was in his city and I was able to get the quest.

Premium Achievements

These achievements can only be gained by using a premium or pro civilization.

GG Noob - 50G: Win a Ranked player vs. player game.

Select your quest mini map then travel to the city Sparta click on the sparten arena have 1v1 select and press on the green ranked button then press quick match then win Sparta is unlocked when your ambassador gives you the first set of quests (I think around a level 5) but in order to play ranked you must have a level 25 city

Do or Do Not¡­ - 40G: Complete "Left with No Choice" with premium content.

The Cook is in the Kitchen - 40G: Complete "Breaking Eggs to Make an Omelet" with premium content.

You Complete Me - 20G: Complete "You Complete Me" with premium content.

Premium Egyptian Achievements

These Age of Empires Online Premium Egyptian achievements can only be gained by using a premium Egyptian civilization.

Raging Rusher - 15G: Complete "Master of Faster!" with premium Egyptian content.

Sandbiscuit - 15G: Build the Tomb in your Capital City.

Lord of the Nile - 15G: Complete "The Ultimate Camel Gauntlet Test" with premium Egyptian content.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Vizier¡¯s Doom" with premium Egyptian content.

Egyptian Prince - 20G: Achieve level 10 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 10 with Prem Egyptian Content

Egyptian General - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 20 with Prem Egyptian Content

Egyptian Pharaoh - 50G: Achieve level 30 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 30 with Prem Egyptian Content

Egyptian God - 100G: Achieve level 40 with premium Egyptian content.

Just get to level 40 with Prem Egyptian Content

Premium Greek Achievements

These Age of Empires Online Premium Egyptian achievements can only be gained by using a premium Greek civilization.

Green Thumb - 15G: Complete "It's The Final Farm Down" with premium Greek content.

This comes in the form of a challenge given bu Helice Merchant you will start of with a challenge to build 10 farms in 10 minutes every time you complete one a minute is taken of for the next challenge until you get to "Its the final farm down" which you have to build 10 farms in 5 minutes (these challenges appear at around level 8 - 9)

A good tip is also look in your advisory hall and see what cards you have that will make it that little bit faster

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htJTbs1eoX0]Age Of Empires Online - Final Farm Down - YouTube[/ame]

City Defender - 15G: Complete "Defend Mycenae!" with premium Greek content.

All Credit To JohnnyBravo

This quest appears around level 18-20. You must defend the palace in the city ; the mission lasts 20 minutes. During these minutes enemies will constantly attack you from west, north and east. You will start with plenty of resources, villagers and units, with every building built.

The first wave is the hardest , since they got ballistas, which do a whole lot of damage to your buildings/units so destroy them ASAP. Gather some villagers and build towers near the front gate, and as soon as the ballista appear rush with your units to destroy them. If you pass this with minimal damage, the rest of the mission is a piece of cake.

After more than 10 minutes passed, another round of ballistas will come so be prepared. Unfortunatelly, the units controlled by the AI (supposed to help you) kinda sucks and get killed very fast.

My solution for the mission was to spam towers near the front gate section, and spam somatophylax veterans from those 2 forttresses (+some archers) and divide them in 2 parts, one for the siege in east and the other in west. The enemy's units arent very tough, except for the ballistas.

Conqueror - 15G: Complete "Horsing Around" with premium Greek content.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Spread the Word" with premium Greek content.

All Credit To JohnnyBravo

You get this quest between levels 15-20, depending on your way/path of solving quests. You get it from the oracle in your capital, and you need to convert 12 villagers with your priests. There is no time limit, take your time.

The way i did, was to create 2-3 priests and moved them near an enemy resource place (mines were better for me) and stay there, converting the villagers.

Greek Polemarch - 20G: Achieve level 10 with premium Greek content.

Just get to level 10 with Prem Greek Content

Greek Strategos - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Greek content.

Just get to level 20 with Prem Greek Content

Greek King - 50G: Achieve level 30 with premium Greek content.

Just get to level 30 with Prem Greek Content

Greek God - 100G: Achieve level 40 with premium Greek content.

Just get to level 40 with Prem Greek Content

DLC: Defense of Crete Booster Pack

Warned You About the Sun 25

Build the Hubris of Icarus in your Capital City.

Bullish Sentiment 25

Build the Shrine of the Bound Minotaur in your Capital City.

Temple Fit for a King 25

Build the Temple of Minos in your Capital City.

Gifts of Minos 35

Build all three Crete Wonders in your Capital City.

Minoan Defense 40

Complete "The Elite Meet in Crete".

Edited by Topboy13

I got hold me without being party leader I am pretty sure. Everytime I played coop I was always the guest character and had the invite sent to me.

i did the co-op achievement today and the first time the other person was the host (party leader) and i didnt get the achievement. Then we switched around and i was the host and got the achievement.

i did the co-op achievement today and the first time the other person was the host (party leader) and i didnt get the achievement. Then we switched around and i was the host and got the achievement.

Same here i did around 3 co-op missions before i was party leader and it was only then i obtained it

and as for Elite tips i have none atm im afraid

if there is cheevo's that i have not listed and you have got them pls let me know and i shall add it in there :)

I'm not entirely sure if you can unlock: "I HAS A HORSEY - 40G: Build the Trojan Horse in your Capital City." with the base game

I just beat the mission and got the blueprint for a Trojan Horse, but it requires premium to build the structure.

well that FUCKIN sucks

so i guess only 90gs is from free version

ofcourse i complain; why not fuckin write

I HAS A HORSEY - 40G: Build the Trojan Horse in your Capital City.(requires premium content)

I don't know.

Maybe they hatched this elaborate plan to pretend that it was obtainable without having to pay so people like you would rush to download it and then realise that you need to pay to get the achievement. By that stage you are already hooked on the sweet goodness that is AoEO and you can't refuse paying whatever HUGE price they demand for a few precious extra achievements.

It is all one big plot to take your hard earned money no doubt.

Get over it. If you don't like it don't play the game. It's not like you have paid anything for it...

What level did you get the blueprints for the trojan horse pls cyclopsw

and can you remember what mission they are from

I think I was around lvl 19 when I got the blueprint for the Trojan horse. (Been going the game on coop). You get it from a mission in Troy.

I think I was around lvl 19 when I got the blueprint for the Trojan horse. (Been going the game on coop). You get it from a mission in Troy.

thx guide updated will amend with more detail if needed when i get there

Also anyone know how i rename the title of the thread i have gone advanced and changed it there but old title still appears in the forum??

Edited by Topboy13

For the achievement "Sphere of Influence", a lot of people seem a bit confused about requirements. I think you should add these points to the guide just to clarify.

• You do not need to be different civs. My friend and I are both Greek and he got the quest and achievement from my city. Have done this twice now.

• You do not need to be on the same server. I am on the Abydos server and got the quest and achievement from someone on the Marathon server.

EDIT: Ok it seems this is only partially true.

Whilst I am on the Abydos server and was able to get the quest/achievement from someone on the Marathon server, I could not visit someone on the Alexandria server at all and vice versa.

It could be either a bug or they have some servers linked and others not (which can happen).

If it is the former than it will just be a wait and see thing but if it is the latter someone will have to go through and check which servers are linked and which are not.

Also, if it is the latter, that could change as more people come on to the game and the servers fill up. It may just be safer to do the quest with people on the same server.

It is not hard to create a city on another realm to help people get the achievement, which I am more than willing to do.

• If you go to your friends city and do the quest, they won't be able to go to your city and see your ambassador for 12 hours, and vice versa. (this may require more confirmation). The reson I say this is because it is a repeatable quest and when My friend went to my city he got the quest and achievement, but when I went to his city right after the ambassador was not there. After 12 Hours later his ambassador was in his city and I was able to get the quest.

EDIT: This turned out to be false, could just be a bug. I found that if you go to someones city and there is no ambassador there, you can sometimes make him spawn by leaving the friends city and coming back.

Edited by BluWolve

For the achievement "Sphere of Influence", a lot of people seem a bit confused about requirements. I think you should add these points to the guide just to clarify.

You do not need to be different civs. My friend and I are both Greek and he got the quest and achievement from my city.

You do not need to be on the same server. I am on the Abydos server and got the quest and achievement from someone on the Marathon server

If you go to your friends city and do the quest, they won't be able to go to your city and see your ambassador for 12 hours, and vice versa. (this may require more confirmation). The reson I say this is because it is a repeatable quest and when My friend went to my city he got the quest and achievement, but when I went to his city right after the ambassador was not there. 12 Hours later his ambassador was in his city and I was able to get the quest.

cool thx ill add tomorrow

here are my solutions for the greek missions from TA

City Defender - 15G: Complete "Defend Mycenae!" with premium Greek content.

This quest appears around level 18-20. You must defend the palace in the city ; the mission lasts 20 minutes. During these minutes enemies will constantly attack you from west, north and east. You will start with plenty of resources, villagers and units, with every building built.

The first wave is the hardest , since they got ballistas, which do a whole lot of damage to your buildings/units so destroy them ASAP. Gather some villagers and build towers near the front gate, and as soon as the ballista appear rush with your units to destroy them. If you pass this with minimal damage, the rest of the mission is a piece of cake.

After more than 10 minutes passed, another round of ballistas will come so be prepared. Unfortunatelly, the units controlled by the AI (supposed to help you) kinda sucks and get killed very fast.

My solution for the mission was to spam towers near the front gate section, and spam somatophylax veterans from those 2 forttresses (+some archers) and divide them in 2 parts, one for the siege in east and the other in west. The enemy's units arent very tough, except for the ballistas.

Conqueror - 15G: Complete "Horsing Around" with premium Greek content.

You get this quest around level 18-20, when you use the trojan horse. Actually, this mission is kinda funny, since all your units will die sacrificing for the victory :). The mission is short too, no more than 4-5 minutes.

You start with 40 units inside the big trojan horse (which is inside the enemy's citadel). Objectives are to destroy a building southeast from your horse location, and after that you must get achilles to the main keep entrance.

This mission is pretty easy. Unload all your units from the horse and march rapidly to the building you need to destroy and make it to peaces (no need to worry about losing units) .As soon as the building gets destroyed, you gain control over the army from the beach. Dont waste any moment, and collect everyone from the beach (including villagers) and rush towards the place where your army from the horse still battles.

Your second objective is to take Achilles to the keep entrance, so dont force him into the battle, just run him to the entrance and voila mission complete.

There are enemy units (especially cavalry) that patrols the area, so best is to unload the horse units when they are not around. Same for whne you rush Achilles, let almost all enemy units engage your forces, before rush him to the keep; although he has 2000 hp, he still can die easy. If you get unlucky, and he dies, just try again this method.

The Son's Destiny - 15G: Complete "Spread the Word" with premium Greek content.

You get this quest between levels 15-20, depending on your way/path of solving quests. You get it from the oracle in your capital, and you need to convert 12 villagers with your priests. There is no time limit, take your time.

The way i did, was to create 2-3 priests and moved them near an enemy resource place (mines were better for me) and stay there, converting the villagers.

Greek Strategos - 30G: Achieve level 20 with premium Greek content.

To get to level 20 you need 111.600 xp. There is no obvious solution for this, just do quests. If your having trouble finishing a story quest (too hard), just do those repeatable quests, since you can do them for ever.

At level 20, you unlock age IV with a whole bunch of new technologies at your capital.

Nice. Thank you very much :)

Edit: Another thing xD When you buy the premium civ pack, you get to upgrade all your Greek (for example) civs to premium or only one?

And imagine I do a quest without premium that has an achievement for doing with premium, when I do get premium does it pop anyway?

Edited by Devil ManiaK