Achievement Trading Thread

DborKnowsBest

Use this thread to look for other X360A members looking for boosting partners in NHL 12.

*I'm getting the season pass if anyone wants to boost some of the online achievements before the servers start filling up on the release date. Gamertag: DborKnowsBest

Edited by DborKnowsBest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be getting this game at midnight tonight and will be playing around 3PM Eastern tomorrow. I will be trying to boost everything possible and working on the achievement guide as I go.

My achievement/club partner has decided to give up playing Xbox so I am looking for someone to take his place that is willing to do as much grinding and boosting as it takes (i.e. quitting out of 250 games in NHL 11 for the achievement).

I'm looking to create an EASHL team for the sole purpose of doing the improbable task of scoring three times in a row in an online match.

The plan is to just take turns letting each player score a hat trick. This should not be too hard if the goalies are willing to run out of the crease.

I'm going to need some help:

a) two teams worth of players willing to participate and be online when needed

b) help navigating the menus (someone who can minimize loading delays and possibly troubleshoot for people who might need it)

It seems like a lot of people want to boost but the list is overwhelming and we have to start somewhere. Any suggestions are welcome.

Team 1

1. Zombiedeadp00l (Eastern Time Zone)

Edited by Earthworm Jim

I'm looking to create an EASHL team for the sole purpose of doing the improbable task of scoring three times in a row in an online match.

The plan is to just take turns letting each player score a hat trick. This should not be too hard if the goalies are willing to run out of the crease.

I'm going to need some help:

a) two teams worth of players willing to participate and be online when needed

b) help navigating the menus (someone who can minimize loading delays and possibly troubleshoot for people who might need it)

It seems like a lot of people want to boost but the list is overwhelming and we have to start somewhere. Any suggestions are welcome.

Team 1

1. Zombiedeadp00l (Eastern Time Zone)

You dont even need to boost this achievement. Ive scored 3 straight goals in so many games in NHL 11. As long as you have a good players and you actually know how to play EASHL its easy.