Your Main Character So Far & Why?

I was going to use ken but every other **** uses him lol so im going with ryu at the mo but remy keeps shouting my name :p

I feel the exact same way dude lol. I played a tourney online and EVERYONE but me used Ken lol. I think I will use Ryu as my main with Remy as a secondary. The blue hair and tight pants somehow calls to me lmao.

I feel the exact same way dude lol. I played a tourney online and EVERYONE but me used Ken lol. I think I will use Ryu as my main with Remy as a secondary. The blue hair and tight pants somehow calls to me lmao.

Haha :') well ryu is very very good i love his ex set ups i can't seem to pull off his dragon upcuts well though lol

and now playing with remy he is a lot like guile i need to figure out some jab combos because my x x y sonic booms just do not connect like street fighter 4 :(

Haha :') well ryu is very very good i love his ex set ups i can't seem to pull off his dragon upcuts well though lol

and now playing with remy he is a lot like guile i need to figure out some jab combos because my x x y sonic booms just do not connect like street fighter 4 :(

I know what you mean. I main Guile in SF4/SSF4/SSF4AE and got too used to the easy timing in those games lol. Oh well, time to tighten my timing.

I used to main Urien, but that was a long time ago, and apparently I suck hell with him now, so I have been using Yun, Yang, and Alex. I also use Chun-Li cause she is my third in like every other Street Fighter.

Being a big Guile player I though I would like Remy, but yeah never able to get a groove with him...not sure why either.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty good with Ken, but everyone plays him so I've lost interest. My new favorite in SSFIV:AE is Dudley, and I'm playing him now in SFIII as well. I'm also trying to learn Hugo since my absolute favorite of Zangief is missing from SFIII...

• 2 months later...

I'm a big Dhalsim player all across whatever Dhalsim is in, so I thought I would move on to Necro ... but I have been practicing really hard with Twelve.

I really like that one of Twelve's supers is an air dive that can be mashed for more damage. I love catching people in the air when i'm a full screen away.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

shotos for the most part ... no originality here but their style is what I feel more comfy with. I loved Guile in canilla Sf2 so Remy with his booms is also one of my favs. And the girls are cool to play with too. For once they haven't added a silly-boring-crying-15y-old bitch, just for that that game deserves a try :)