Achievement Trading Thread

Angry Richy

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get the Pass the Torch achievement nobody playing this game type right now so it will be easy to get done quick if you want to play message me via XBL or just join in and we can get this done I will be on all day

Never managed to boost any of the online achievements but if you do get 3 other players it should be easy to do this is one game. Just pick up the torch until your petrol runs out and not actually going through the gates, then have your team mate grab it and do the same, and obviously the two other players on the other team also doing the same thing and just repeat until achievement is done.

I don't think there is a time limit as in the last Pass the Torch race I played the 2 guys I was playing against were just smashing into each other continuously and it was at least 10-15 minutes before I just finished the race as I had got the acheivement.

Never managed to boost any of the online achievements but if you do get 3 other players it should be easy to do this is one game. Just pick up the torch until your petrol runs out and not actually going through the gates, then have your team mate grab it and do the same, and obviously the two other players on the other team also doing the same thing and just repeat until achievement is done.

I don't think there is a time limit as in the last Pass the Torch race I played the 2 guys I was playing against were just smashing into each other continuously and it was at least 10-15 minutes before I just finished the race as I had got the acheivement.

Thanks for the tip now if only I can get some people to play this game type

need 3 people for capture the flag. im working on relay races right now (on my own, not boosting, with a strict nat) so its hard to do that. anyone feel free to send me a friend request so we can boost capture the flag and possibly relay race.

GT GKtibGT