Co-op Championship Partners Thread

LFC2K6

As we now know, there is a co-op online championship on the game and obviously people aren't always going to have friends with the game.

Post in here if looking for a partner.

Things to include are your Gamertag (obviously) your time zone, at what time you usually play and how regularly you'd like to play. Example as follows...

Gamertag: LFC2K6

Time zone: GMT

Time online: 7pm - onwards

How regularly: 3-4 times a week

Good luck to all finding a partner. I'd like mine to be Danny boy (Daenius) if at all possible. Hope you read this before you get taken!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll also probably be going through doing this. I don't mind racing with anyone really, as long as you are a relatively clean racer to me (You can fuc* the AI up as much as you want :D)

I'd offer, but I'd like someone I can actually keep up with now and then!

Good luck to all finding a partner. I'd like mine to be Danny boy (Daenius) if at all possible. Hope you read this before you get taken!

Yesss! I'd like you to be my partner, too my dear Johnnyboy :)

Seeing as your pace has dramatically increased I'm sure we'll have a fantastic season racing against each other!

Yesss! I'd like you to be my partner, too my dear Johnnyboy :)

Seeing as your pace has dramatically increased I'm sure we'll have a fantastic season racing against each other!

Awww shucks xD

I wouldn't say dramatically, but I can keep the car pointed the right way at almost all times now :)

I'd love to do a season with you over Xmas Brad, if you have time and want to? Maybe get some Senna-esqe vs Prost battles going on.

Now that you speak of Senna - Prost:

Do yourself a favor and pick up "Senna" - the documentary. It's absolutely amazing, beautifully crafted and a great insight into his life on and off the track.

Don't watch it if you're having a good day, though - the ending will mess you up, even if you know what it's going to be; the way the director sets up and delivers this doomed Imola weekend is gut-wrenchingly real and direct.

looking for a partner to play with, im a fair racer but competitive :)

im from london so UK patner preferred. im online most weekdays after 6pm, and rarely online on weekends.

if i fit in with your needs then add me

GT: JeTz 1

I am usually online at the same times,and from the UK so i can help you.I will send you a friend request. gamertag: derektaylor84

Im from the uk and mainly on at weekend but happy to play in the weekday evenings as well , im not the fastest driver but should be able to beat the ai easily enough. Im getting this hopefully thursday if anyone wants to team up message me on live.

Gamertag - Varboss

Im from the uk and mainly on at weekend but happy to play in the weekday evenings as well , im not the fastest driver but should be able to beat the ai easily enough. Im getting this hopefully thursday if anyone wants to team up message me on live.

Gamertag - Varboss

Alright mate, was going to message you on live tonight but I forgot, how's tricks?

I've got this on preorder so we can do the co op if you fancy it mate

Alright mate, was going to message you on live tonight but I forgot, how's tricks?

I've got this on preorder so we can do the co op if you fancy it mate

Yeah mines on pre order with game ,getting worried as it hasent been shipped and they havent taken any money yet. Im good mate hows you. ive messaged you on live ill pop on tonight to see if your about mate.

Yeah mines on pre order with game ,getting worried as it hasent been shipped and they havent taken any money yet. Im good mate hows you. ive messaged you on live ill pop on tonight to see if your about mate.

Didn't even think about that, mine's on preorder with Game too and they haven't taken the money out yet .... you got me worried now.

Was hoping it'd be like TDU2 and turn up a day early, won't get my hopes up though.

I'm good mate, speak to you tonight pal.

add me to be my team mate

lookn 4 a team mate who wants to help eachother out set up wise and stuff..to ensure 1 of us either wins or finished podium

im decent driver..had 21 career wins on f1 2010 in 3 seasons...

gt: bluntz4breakfas

im lookn for a team mate wholl be competitive..whos not gr8 at game but can race hard and get good finishes..also plz have a mic

f-r me asap..im rdy

i got wheel..2 imma use controller 1st..then switch

i prefer a usa partner..so dont have diffrent times were on

seriously...if some 1 adds me now (((5:55 pm est)) or soon..we'l get some races in now...as im sure u can race some then itll save then play rest whenever,,i hope its not a gotta do it in 1 sitting type deal.. ne 1 know??

need good partner who wants to help me do good..as i want to help him do good

also since theres no achievement trading board

also add me to get the online wins and other online chevos as i think it can be done with 2 ppl

so for ne chevos/ co op championship needs

plzzz add me ...thx:Bounce:

seriously...if some 1 adds me now (((5:55 pm est)) or soon..we'l get some races in now...as im sure u can race some then itll save then play rest whenever,,i hope its not a gotta do it in 1 sitting type deal.. ne 1 know??

need good partner who wants to help me do good..as i want to help him do good

also since theres no achievement trading board

also add me to get the online wins and other online chevos as i think it can be done with 2 ppl

so for ne chevos/ co op championship needs

plzzz add me ...thx:Bounce:

Yes you can save coop carear