Co-op Championship Partners Thread

LFC2K6

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for somebody to blast through coop. I hear you can do it in one season if you keep close points into the last race, copy the save to a separate USB then load it twice. Saves doing two

seasons.

Send me a message if you want to do this. I'm free all week apart from Wednesday.

Edited by pined5551

Gamertag: greed378

Time zone: GMT

Time online: 5-10/11pm weekdays and whenever on weekends

How often: Anytime that suits you but on Tuesday won't be on until 7 or so.

Not really bothered about team or settings, although 20%+ would be better. I race on professional and would like somone similarily skilled.

Looking for a boosting partner for all 3 co-op achievements: finish a co-op season, win drivers and constructors in co-op.

On most days, at different times of the day.

Message me on xbox. GT: iMcGlasson xX

I´ll be away till next thursday. If you do not have it by then send me a PM and I´ll help you out.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: Trevalev

Time zone: GMT

Time online: 7pm-1am weekdays - varies on weekends

How often: Unless I'm out or working I'm up for this. Would like to properly race on the 1st season then spend the second getting the other player the title.

Mention in an add that you want to do this and wheel have some fun (sorry).

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs all the co-op achievements add me and join my game, all you need to do if finish the race in the top 10 and you should get the achieves....

All I ask is when you get the achievements to post in this thread and ask everyone to add me if they want the achievements...

Done this for quite a few people already...

I'll be waiting... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am also looking for somone to team up with looking to do 1/2 races a week. Looking for somone who has time on there hands, will be doing 100% and starting with HRT. It will be a long race weekend so we will get the R&D three times over the race weekend to make our cars even better.

My gamertag is N3XT 5 ST4R

Would be fun to have somone who wants to do this, gives us a chance to prove our selfs and will be on the hardes dif you can get.

My best finish with HRT on this lev is 12th.

Come have some fun!!