How do I use 2 controllers?

Sorry, its kind of a basic thing for us MK players since a long time, its like to me if anybody would ask you how to open the disc tray of your xbox... it seem so evident...

I didn't want to be a jerk, but it gave me the impression you didn't even tried anything yet, even if people tell you how already(its what you said)

Every game that had a local VS we always manage to find how to play it... ;) me and my friend, from trying, if after 30 mins of try we didn't find it, it meant there was none, like Midnight Club, we couldn't believe they where as dumb as not putting a local VS... its kind of a base for a racing game.

Yet again i could say it was for an FPS too a couple years back and nowadays they are mostly all ONLINE only... wich is very sad and disapointing. They understimate the fun of playing vs real friend on the same tv with a bunch of beers on a party...

like midnight club, we couldn't believe they where as dumb as not putting a local vs... Its kind of a base for a racing game.

Yet again i could say it was for an fps too a couple years back and nowadays they are mostly all online only... Wich is very sad and disapointing. they understimate the fun of playing vs real friend on the same tv with a bunch of beers on a party...

truth!....