Confused about scoring system on Annihilation multiplayer

I was playing an Annihilation match last night for over 2 hours but the game never ended. The score was locked at 485 - 550 (with a 1000 to win) but neither side progressed beyond that. I didn't mind levelling up from 12 to 19 in those 2 hours but when I dropped out (it was late at night) on purpose, I saw that I had absolutely no stats for Annihilation. :eek: Frustrated did not even come close to explaining how i felt. Anyone?

Hey I think I was in that same game last night and it stayed the same score the whole time I was there too (At least an hour) I think that one game was bugged but i'm not sure. I played that gametype before and it didn't take all that long, probably like 20 mins.

Thanks, Cymru kakashi. At least I know I wasn't delusional. Will try again tonight. BTW, I forgot to mention that last night was my first attempt at this game type, hence, the confusion.

Lol - I was in such a game too, but I think it was 2 or 3 days ago.

Maybe that game is something like Valhalla, where the best warriors fight for all eternity ;)

... but still, I stayed in the game for a maybe ~1 hour because it was just fun. I hit Level 30 in that game, and when I finally left, all gained xp was still there, so I lost nothing.

Forgive me for asking something that may be obvious, but were any points captured? Before you capture an enemy's ground, you uncapture it first. If you get killed after that, it doesn't belong to anyone. It could be people were purposely keeping everything uncaptured, but yeah. I didn't see in your post if anything was captured so I thought I'd ask.

If nothing is captured it will go on forever.

Forgive me for asking something that may be obvious, but were any points captured? Before you capture an enemy's ground, you uncapture it first. If you get killed after that, it doesn't belong to anyone. It could be people were purposely keeping everything uncaptured, but yeah. I didn't see in your post if anything was captured so I thought I'd ask.

If nothing is captured it will go on forever.

Yeah things were contantly being captured for both teams and the counter never increased. Also this happened in a deathmatch and I left after getting 40 kills as well as all my team having a similar amount.

I'm in one of these games now, joined an hour ago score was 5:11 now its still 5:11 but everyone has atleast 30 kills..

I had joined a game last night and score was 980:400 and stayed like that for couple hours. I checked the scoreboard and one guy had 405 kills with 38000 exp...

A friend says its probably due to the "waiting for host" right as someone gets a point or something... who knows o.o