Beat on Hard Achievement is glitched

Bickle

Just hit new game and move on. Don't go back repeating a chapter until you have it all done and it works fine. I wouldn't call it glitched, just demanding completion in the standard order. It makes sense really since there's no visual way to track what difficulty you finished each chapter on anyway.

You can't use chapter select or it will void the cheevo.

Luckily, when I got the game the online servers weren't even online (was one whole week before the game came out), so I started the campaign on hard and played to the end without caring to much for the skulls as I got this game mainly for multiplayer.

As I still enjoyed the campaign, maybe sometime I will run through the game again for the skulls & the other cheevos I am still missing.

BTW: A friend of mine was playing the game on hard till the middle of the game, then used chapter select to try the first-level-on-hard-without-dying-cheevo, then used chapter select to continue from where he was on his hard playthrough. No cheevo at the end. So just to be sure play the game from beginning to end.

wow i guess it was a good thing i had the day off when this released, i just started playing the game on hard and went all the way through in one go and got it no problem

I whole-heartedly agree. If you start a campaign on Hard and just plough through it (WITHOUT using chapter select), you should get this without issue.

I whole-heartedly agree. If you start a campaign on Hard and just plough through it (WITHOUT using chapter select), you should get this without issue.

Popped fine here. Did my first play through on normal, unlocked everything that had to be done, then plowed through it one more time on hard and the achievement popped on cue.