TIR: Stand Up Zomedy Help, tips what ever you got...

chamberzezz

This is the last game I need to win, but I can't seem to win or get close. I start of ok but then everyone seems to have major boosts in points. I know about the dress up combo and I tend to manage that ok (getting the dress up bonus) But then everyone just leaves me standing, what are they doing? what am I not doing. I know about the breaking other players combo, but that only give 1000 point, not as much as a full dress up. Do I need to concentrate on doing that? I just don't know.

And as its my last, it's a pain in the butt waiting for it to come up.

Help please

This is the last game I need to win, but I can't seem to win or get close. I start of ok but then everyone seems to have major boosts in points. I know about the dress up combo and I tend to manage that ok (getting the dress up bonus) But then everyone just leaves me standing, what are they doing? what am I not doing. I know about the breaking other players combo, but that only give 1000 point, not as much as a full dress up. Do I need to concentrate on doing that? I just don't know.

And as its my last, it's a pain in the butt waiting for it to come up.

Help please

Well the only thing that I can give you for stand-up zomedy is of course to focus on making the dress up combos. Also you're correct in not going for the steal cause more often than not it doesn't work.

Lastly, efficiency is the only way you're going to win in this event. Try to get 4 zombies as close to a machine as possible. Example get the skirts and drop them on 4 zombies near the plants, grab the plants and repeat, and lastly get the horses and finish up. Rinse and repeat.

Hope that helps, I know that TIR is a pain. Pounds of Flesh was the last one for me. Yeesh.

• 3 months later...

What I usually do is go straight ahead to the nearest object first and place that on the zombies, then I go to the one thats to the left of it and place it on the same zombies, and then I go to the one thats on the right of it and place that on the same zombies, After that I head to the other side and do the same.

Usually by doing this I come out on top.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...