72/72 Locations Guide and FAQ

Necrophage33

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
bollocks! someone joined my game in the prison and i missed one place in there :( now my games back at the very start an i cant get back to the prison is there any way to get there quickly???

Me and a friend are just starting the jungle once we get 45 locations from the city...if you send me a FR and tell me the location you need I will send you a invite when we are there and you should get the achievement(I think) although it may be the weekend or even early next week when we're there, because we are trying to do everything in the game.

GT RichLFC360

Anyway on with my question me and a friend are both missing the same location in the city and I've been reading the guide about the gas station...where is the gas station? I don't remember going there let alone even finding it again, any help would greatly appreciated,

Secondly I've noticed in my game I have some locations that's not in your guide I have a place called DROWNED HOPE, I also have quarantine which I'm guessing is dead zone? And supermarket district which again I'm guessing is market district.

Lastly the wiki guide mentions a place called langar road, where is this?

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

At 69'/72. I'm almost positive I missed the 2 locations (one location counts as 2,glitch) at the Jungle. Will load up that in chapter select. I'm worried about this achivement.

Ps yes this is copied from the Dead Island Wiki as someone else said. Shame on OP.

At 69'/72. I'm almost positive I missed the 2 locations (one location counts as 2,glitch) at the Jungle. Will load up that in chapter select. I'm worried about this achivement.

Ps yes this is copied from the Dead Island Wiki as someone else said. Shame on OP.

Not even sure the bolded part deserves a response... but seriously? You think that this thread, was copied from the Dead Island Wiki? That the DI wiki was the only place on the interwebs that had a list of locations? It's not like this a walkthrough or anything. It is a list of locations. Anyone who bought the strat guide could have copied them out of there. Anyone who legitimately played the game could have written them down as they went.

Assuming the DI Wiki works the same as other wikis, it's user created content. So who's to say that the DI wiki didn't steal it from here??

STFUAGTFO

To answer your "question"... if that is what it is then you have nothing to worry about... pretty sure people are getting this no matter what now. It may take some backtracking and whatnot, but I don't think it is totally broken any more...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm missing ONE location and I don't think it's anywhere in the resort. Most likely in the city or jungle. Since my campaign started over and set me back at the resort, it'll take me a while to get to the city, and even longer for the jungle.

If anyone is currently in the city or jungle, please let me join your game and let me search for the one location. I have some ideas on what I might be missing so I promise I'll be quick.

Send me a message on XBL, my gamertag is Luis Ownz. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi!

I have already started to play without this guide and I just reached the jungle.

My question is: Am I screwed now if I haven't got all the location to this point or can I still go back and get them now?

2nd question: Is there any way to check in the menues how many locations I have, or do I have have to wait for next new location to see the tracker?

So I'm at 71/72 and completed the story.. I'm on NG+.. should I just trudge through again on this character to find that one location? Or am I screwed out of this somehow?

It might be in the prison.. is there an infirmary in the prison? There was one quest where the guy needed thorazine.. but it kept bringing me to a point that I couldn't get to.. I don't see it on the list.. but it seemed odd and it was the only quest I couldn't complete in the final Act.

Edited by Xenolith666

I'm now at the laboratory, and already have 57/72 locations, so it looks good to go.

The Waterfall Bunker fast travel, even though not required, was almost impossible to find for me. I died several times while doing the mission there, so when I eventually loaded the weapons onto a car, I immediately sped off without exploring. Eventually I couldn't find the location where the fight occurred, and it took me forever. I was hoping to use the bunker as a point of reference to find the Jungle Village. I eventually turned to google for Jungle Village, and found an image that pinpointed the location, so it was good.

And then I found that Waterfall Bunker fast travel while heading to do the quest for Nikolai (Russian Village etc.). Lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...