"Defence of Crete" Tips 'n Tricks

Peggle3

Howdy!

I'm really having problem with the Crete DLC. I just can't handle the 10 waves without loosing.

So what I was wondering is if anybody would mind to share some of their tactics and if wanted I'll organize them here ( I won't take any credit of course)

Cheers Peggle3

guard towers all in the middle in front of the entrance, ut about 7 hoplites where the siege spawn, the far right of the plateau there is a stone and some temples, build all guard towers in there, you should be able to fit about 10 that will hit them if you go to the edge enough. and finally put army units with the towers in the middle to stop any incoming enemies, if done correctly you should be able to go do something else and completely not look at the game from wave 20 to 30

• 3 weeks later...

Yeasterday, I tried to play this and it said I was playing a demo and should buy it to have all benefits.

I already had bought this (special offer: 2 premius + crete) and actually play it once (without saying it was a demo).

Anyone has this problem?

Yeasterday, I tried to play this and it said I was playing a demo and should buy it to have all benefits.

I already had bought this (special offer: 2 premius + crete) and actually play it once (without saying it was a demo).

Anyone has this problem?

If you have bought and downloaded it, behind the quest giver in Crete is a building, click on this building and you can choose difficulty, number of waves and location from there. The guy in front is for collecting your reward once you complete the quest.