Achievement Trading Thread (Co-op Partners)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help for Best of Friends (Defeat 5 psychopaths in co-op) achievement. I have safe in case 5-2, Many hours before the twins and there is four sniper psychopaths, WWJWD side mission and Mail Man psychopath. In this save file im not 50 lvl because i started new game for Purewal Memorial Cup Achievement.

Send fr or message my gamertag is LoopedKarlstrom.

I dont't have mic.

I have purewall. Need sum one who has alpha vs omega will swap achs. Also need sum 1 who wants to do ALL co op challenges. Online all wknd every wknd.

i sent you a message on xbox. i have alpha to trade and need purewal. send me a time when you can be online and want to trade them. I also need co-op challenges and psycopaths, but i've only done 11 single player challenges so far and haven't tried most of the rest.

i sent you a message on xbox. i have alpha to trade and need purewal. send me a time when you can be online and want to trade them. I also need co-op challenges and psycopaths, but i've only done 11 single player challenges so far and haven't tried most of the rest.

I'll be on bout 10.30 am UK time 2moro morn and pretty much all wknd writin this on mobile at work at mo I'll message u thru Xbox live as soon as I'm on.

I'll be on bout 10.30 am UK time 2moro morn and pretty much all wknd writin this on mobile at work at mo I'll message u thru Xbox live as soon as I'm on.

I'm on the east coast of the US, EST time zone. So you're 4 hours ahead of me? Just trying to figure out what time it is here when it's 10:30 am there tomorrow. Doubt I'll be on that early, but maybe 2-3 hours after that.

I just rented the game and I am looking for someone to help me do all of the co-op ones. There is literally no one playing online, because I can't even find a random to join.

angelloveboy25, ejaybugboy3, luketi2, and DudeYoUUGlY were randoms that wanted to join my game. If you can't find anyone, try messaging them?

I have a savegame ready to kill 5 psychopaths in Co-op. Please be aware that I only have the PC Version of DR2: Off the Record.

Here you can contact me:

- STEAM

- XBox (GfW) LIVE

I'm also looking forward to do the other Co-op based achievements. If anyone's in, I can help. I can also use Mumble/Teamspeak for communication and I speak German/English (just if some German speaking guys want to do it^^)