Achievement Trading Thread (Co-op Partners)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got the game . LOOKING TO DO EVERYTHING WITH A GOOD DEPENDABLE CO=OP PARTNER

ADD Bluntz4breakfas with a "z" on bluntz

add me asap AS TONIGHT IS MY 1ST NIGHT ON THE GAME SO ILL PLAY THE MOST..

I PREFER SOMEONE WHO DON'T MIND JOINING A NEW GAME

AND HELPN EACHOTHER

msg me now with dr2 off record as text!!!!

Need someone to run through the co op challenges with, preferably someone who is level 50, has a mic, and has already gotten gold on the single player challenges, if you do not have all 12 inventory slots open then it will be near impossible so please only people with at least that prerequisite, thanks. GT Guy McPhearson

GT: Smarty3721

need a partner for best of friends as my current partner... maskedme

Got me to help him do the gold medals as he couldnt find a partner and said he would hep me with best of friends in return...he bailed and deleted me :/....So much for mutual kindness haha!

So i anyone wants to get best of friends (kill 5 psychos co op) fr me :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys

Need to get Gold medal on all of the co-op challenges and Beat 5 Physcos with a Co-op partner. Really wanna get this achievement out of the way before Mass Effect 3 so if your interested message me on live and we'll get started. I'm normally online from about 6:00pm - 11:00pm GMT (English Time) During weekdays and I'm on all day during the weekend. It speaks for itself but make sure you have a mic.

GT: Samueleus

Major thanks and props to Sam for helping me finally complete the co-op challenges. Quality friend to have over Xbox live. Thanks a mill!!!

Cheers

Just started playing this game after recieving it early for a Bday present, anyone wanting to play through the co-op campaign getting most of the achievements send me a FR. Thanks in advance for any takers/helpers!

im all done!

Edited by Diablo Himself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...