Games Like Fruit Ninja

Fracture90

Hey guys. Was wondering if you know of any other games simular to Fruit Ninja? I found fruit ninja to be quiet a good workout and i am looking for other arcade games which require you to use your arms only, as i do not have enough space to be jumping around lol.

Fruit Ninja is alot more fun then i thought it was going to be.

Cheers in advance!

Hey guys. Was wondering if you know of any other games simular to Fruit Ninja? I found fruit ninja to be quiet a good workout and i am looking for other arcade games which require you to use your arms only, as i do not have enough space to be jumping around lol.

Fruit Ninja is alot more fun then i thought it was going to be.

Cheers in advance!

There aren't many Kinect Arcade games yet anyway, but you might want to check out Leedmees. You need to use your legs a bit too, but in a more slow and precise way than just jumping around all over the place. :p

You can try The Gunstringer. Not as big of a workout as Fruit Ninja but still fun.

Not an arcade game though - and that's what the OP has asked for. :)

But yeah, I played the demo to the Gunstringer and it did seem pretty good. I'll be getting it when it hits a real bargain price - and hopefully score that Fruit Ninja code with it! ;)