Cool Achievements.. (spoilers)

:eek: Contains Spoilers! :eek:

:Bounce:

Out With The Old. 20G.

Defeat the motocycle-riding psychopath.

Chuck's got his daughter on the back of the bike and I was hitting her with a spiked bat. Also spaypainted them both green.

Six Digits?!? 20G.

Kill 100,000 Zombies.

You're fucking kidding, right?

Safety Check: Failed. 20G.

Use the amusement park rides to kill 10 zombies at once.

With a little help from some fireworks to lure the zombies into the right area, this was just awesome (and very bloody).

Party Time. 20G.

Get a survivor drunk.

I got 4 survivors all drunk at the same time off vodka, then got the following achievement (Puking Rally) with the greatest of ease, lol.

Puking Rally. 20G.

Have a zombie slip in a puddle of vomit.

Just gross! I had my survivors puking everywhere! With in minutes, I had zombies falling on their ass non-stop.

Purewal Memorial Cup. 20G.

Don't consume any meat, dairy or alcohol until the military arrives.

I thought this was kinda funny. Achievements for vegans, etc.. Lol.

Alpha Vs. Omega. 20G.

Have Denyce attack and damage Sgt. Boykin.

Denyce is the 1st Survivor you save and Boykin is the 2nd last psycho you fight, so... You have to keep her from the start to (more or less) the end. Sticking her in maintenance rooms, giving her food when her health dwindles down from time, etc. Probably going to be the best, most fun and hardest achievement in the game.

Just letting you all know there is enough different and new things in this game to warrant a purchase.

Welcome back, Frank West :woop:

I wondered about the Alpha vs Omega one. That sounds like it might be really obnoxious.

Getting 100K kills in sandbox mode won't be too bad since that's basically all you do. I'm up to about 20K already and I haven't found any good place to farm for kills yet. Any idea how to unlock the SUV key?