Prior DLC Outfit Locations + steps to unlock Protoman Outfit

Didn't the Psycho outfit give you increased durability in DR2? I remember bosses only doing 1 square damage to me when I had it on... Any idea if this ability (assuming I'm not imagining it in the first place) carries over to the new game?

Also, is the movie you have to watch to get the psycho hair on a certain day? I tried at 10AM during the case where I need to collect $1,000,000 and it said no movie available.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't the Psycho outfit give you increased durability in DR2? I remember bosses only doing 1 square damage to me when I had it on... Any idea if this ability (assuming I'm not imagining it in the first place) carries over to the new game?

Also, is the movie you have to watch to get the psycho hair on a certain day? I tried at 10AM during the case where I need to collect $1,000,000 and it said no movie available.

4. Psychopath Hair - Unlocked after watching the Timeshare movie in the Paradise Platinum Screens in the Platinum Strip, Show time 12am - 2pm. watch the movie, exit and you have hair!

also this is not chuck green anymore folks this is frank west, he does things diffrently, (moves and attacks)

what do you mean carry over to the new game, if you get a item set and you save and restart, it should stay with you.

if you mean carry over from dead rising 2, to dr2 off the record, then no.

where about is the Sports Fan Clothes in the KokoNutz in the Mall ive looked on both floors

in KokoNutz of the Palisades Mall, check the bottom floor on the clothes rack that is shaped like a big circle near the "Tape it or Die" door

:) video's to be posted soon about all locations to help, almost done making the ninja portion of the video, sports fan is next on my list. those 2 are the most popular on requests, besides protoman, but i gotta run through the campaign again on this xbox live profile to show you.

3. Arm Cannon/Shield - Unlocked by completing the Save the Girl Yet Again Achievement. (keep in mind you must collect all of the pieces before the ARM cannon/shield will show up in the safe house due to the fact you must wear them all at the same time to work.)

this isnt the case I have got this and only having the Mask, and able to use it

so we get all the outfits people payed for in the first game for free? if so thats kind of funny and yet sad for the people who bought them.

p.s luke go away i do not see you making a guide

yeah its good in a way apart from you need all 4 parts to get the effect, unlike dr2 could have 1 part of each and be super chuck

so we get all the outfits people payed for in the first game for free? if so thats kind of funny and yet sad for the people who bought them.

p.s luke go away i do not see you making a guide

if you explain to me what exactly needs to be guided and ill do it. Outside of the achievements... theres no great riddle to these locations. I mean do you really need to see a guy jump behind the bar to get the mask to find it?

thanks for posting! I was just wondering about the Mega Buster / unlockable items and outfits. When I was working on DR 1, I actually unlocked the Real MegaBuster before I did just about anything else, and it felt like it was mostly worth the effort. Some of these seem like they can be unlocked pretty quickly, so I dunno. Sandbox mode makes it hard to decide what to do! So much zombie mayhem!

op call me a troll all you want ill take a pic of the page u literally have it word for word from the players guide say what u want to justify it

justify why you have a guide and haven't posted any information about the game for the community then. Nobody cares about your 1 opinion/thought!

I'm glad you can afford $19.99. You are so offended by free information from the web.

justify why you have a guide and haven't posted any information about the game for the community then. Nobody cares about your 1 opinion/thought!

I'm glad you can afford $19.99. You are so offended by free information from the web.

Here I come to ruin my rep on this forum more...

Their whole point is that you're quoting and not giving information. There is a big difference between posting someone elses guide and writing your own. Currently this is NOT yours, but what they're claiming to be a "copy". Since I dont have the guide I cant speak for the validity of the point, but I can say as I already said... you could have expanded upon things.

As far as them/anyone not getting the info out there is purely their choice. These guide books are NO DIFFERENT than a form. In some cases they don't even have accurate information. For instance in Lost Planet 2 they have a guide for every training mission, but none of their methods will get you a bronze much less the gold required to 1,000 it.

Here is a better description for the Ninja Hood.

Ninja Hood: On the second floor of the Royal Flush Plaza go to the Players music store. There is a telephone booth to the left of the entrance. Jump up on the booth go on top of the music store. Run across to the next ledge and jump up. Turn around immediately and you will see the flower planter. Climb up and go to the next ledge, go inside of the building and there it is.

Here is a better description for the Ninja Hood.

Ninja Hood: On the second floor of the Royal Flush Plaza go to the Players music store. There is a telephone booth to the left of the entrance. Jump up on the booth go on top of the music store. Run across to the next ledge and jump up. Turn around immediately and you will see the flower planter. Climb up and go to the next ledge, go inside of the building and there it is.

Good description, but I think I have you beat =P

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPP02jPAq6w]Obtaining the ninja hood in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - YouTube[/ame]

This is what... idk 2 mins? of effort got me.

2 more mins...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL790HnGiMg]Where to obtain the Ninja Shoes in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - YouTube[/ame]

3 more mins...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvgkOWJEZ_M]Obtaining the Ninja Mask in Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by luke391