UK Countdown Thread

donkeydood15

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to pay for it, the tpb releases this week I believe

Yeah i think you're right about it being this week. I ordered the hard cover from Amazon but for some reason they say it's not out until the end of Nov! But i don't mind, i have the 5 individual issues so i don't mind the wait.

All this talk of this story line i think i need to finish it pronto! lol ;)

I have a question, why on earth do we europeans always get games later??

Seriously, seeing already reviews and people who are playing now this game is making me crazy, and now we still need to wait another week, plus the time wherever we have pre-order send it. I want this now so badly I may try to enter a coma for a week and wake up with the game on my mail box :drunk:drunk

I have a question, why on earth do we europeans always get games later??

Seriously, seeing already reviews and people who are playing now this game is making me crazy, and now we still need to wait another week, plus the time wherever we have pre-order send it. I want this now so badly I may try to enter a coma for a week and wake up with the game on my mail box :drunk:drunk

I believe it's because American games HAVE to come out on a Tuesday, but European publishers and retailers prefer to release games on Fridays. That's why when there's a worldwide release it's always on a Tuesday.