Gold Challenge Guide Revised

Yeah I said I enjoyed it. It was quite entertaining, seeing Frank running around in the suit collecting dildos hahaha. Nothing wrong! Didn't even notice your mess ups.

Its still not as amusing as the combo weapon the two make and yes I made several. I missed that jump like 3 times, I hit two or 3 zombies I shouldnt have, picked up the cookies, didnt pick up the massager while going up the slide (I thought I had a full inv lol) and I think theres a few more...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning Never Strikes Twice- Easiest with the Tesla Ball and the Electric Crusher (Battery+Sledgehammer). You have plenty of time and Zombies

after attempting this method and failing over half a dozen times, i decided to try out some of the other electrical weapons and i highly recommend the tesla ball and lightning gun. i made three lightning guns and one tesla ball and got 254 kills on my first attempt and #7 on the leaderboards.

Edited by Mister Buds
deleted edit

Is there any other option for "No Thanks I'll Stand"? I can never get more than 50 before time runs out. I am just not good with the blambow.

The Blambow works.

Jump on to countertops and tables, so the zombies can't reach you and you have a better angle to fire. Then spray arrows at chairs and move on to the next counter or table.

I started jumping on the counter right near the start and taking out the restaurant chairs, then jumped on the bar's outer counter and took out nearly all of the slot machine chairs. Then I jumped on to a blackjack table and took out the chairs in that area. The only chairs I shot from the ground were the bar stools. That kept the zombies from screwing me up, and made the task a lot easier.

I used 50 arrows and blew up about 85 chairs. It took about 3 tries once I started jumping on counters and knew where the big masses of chairs were. It took a lot of cursing-filled attempts to figure that out, though. :)

He only sells them if you have them in your inventory already. It's like the one on the Silver Strip. If you have Flamethrowers made, he'll sell them, otherwise he doesn't have them.

I never had them or made one... I did happen to have the card (which is just one of the movie posters anyways...) but to each their own.

For anyone else; here is my Gold run on "No thanks... I'll stand". Like I said on the video; This was not my best run, but it was my first successful one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbGSjw0aocI]No Thanks Ill Stand Gold Run Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - YouTube[/ame]

thanks for the video luke i will try it out later.

i still need

chop suey (need to try without the ninja outfit) my best is only 120

ill stand

stiff back (will try when i reach higher level for space)

mad about hats (same as stiff) - i had 25 but 1 took it off just as the timer reached 0

shutter bug - not tried yet with 3 photo mag should be easy.

killer rides - will try later today

party hard - only managed 7 with firecrackers and no ninja outfit

thanks for the video luke i will try it out later.

i still need

chop suey (need to try without the ninja outfit) my best is only 120

ill stand

stiff back (will try when i reach higher level for space)

mad about hats (same as stiff) - i had 25 but 1 took it off just as the timer reached 0

shutter bug - not tried yet with 3 photo mag should be easy.

killer rides - will try later today

party hard - only managed 7 with firecrackers and no ninja outfit

Np and its Vic.

Party hard is easy. I just ran around and got the gold lol.

YES 78 chairs and saved. that just leaves 1 more Stiff back. i wonder how hard it would be with only 8 spaces in my Inventory. maybe need a few more levels.

Probably impossible seeing the time it takes to collect, return, and empty out your inventory. You would have to make 4 complete full trips and I just don't see it happening, but I could be wrong. I would think 10 slots is the minimum you want to try this challenge with.

Probably impossible seeing the time it takes to collect, return, and empty out your inventory. You would have to make 4 complete full trips and I just don't see it happening, but I could be wrong. I would think 10 slots is the minimum you want to try this challenge with.

Lets see...

Start with 8

+ 8 on one side (16)

+ 8 on another side (24)

+ 8 in the middle ish area (32)

Yeah you cant do it. The only thing that COULD work in your favor is that you dont need to drop the gold number as long as you're in the circle.

There is a much faster way to get One Armed Bandit

One Armed Bandit - find the two gambling mags (top floor of grotto in pallisades mall & top floor of restaurant in americana) then start the challange & use the big slot machine next to the challange to bet on the slots, i finished the challange with 330,000. Much easier,plus extra cash

Does anyone have any videos or alternate methods for Killer Rides and Party Hard? I can't seem to get anywhere with them.

For Party Hard - there is a toy space ship on the grass island north of the gap. X activate the space ship just outside the area, and all the zombies will zone in on it. The space ship will follow you so just walk and lead them all inside.

Killer Rides - remove all barriers from the lifting off spaceship ride and stock up on firecrackers. Just keep the ride going and keep tossing firecrackers right at the spaceship; it makes kills lifting off, and when landing.

For anyone that's doing the Party Hard challenge and is having a hard time with Firecrackers, make a Zombait at the bar in Uranus Zone (Large Soda + Ketchup or Mustard). To get there, go to Uranus Zone from Fortune Park and search the bar to your left. Then it's a breeze from there. As long as you're not wearing the Ninja costume obviously.