• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Drift

1) Free Play

2) Quick Race

3) Shelby Cobra 427

4) Benchmark Test Track Speedway (1st track listed)

5) Race Difficulty - set it up like this;

- ABS OFF

- Steering Normal

- Stability OFF

- Traction OFF

- Shifting AUTO

- Suggested line OFF

- Rewind ON

- Opponent EASY

Can EASILY do this on the first corner. If you lose a high score, you can rewind and continue it. You can shift left and right once you press A for handbreak to continue the drift. NO TUNING REQUIRED! Use a stock/base Shelby, not from your garage.

Hope this helps at least one person. Trial and error for myself has paid off with this method!

Edited by Matt36

For :

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1751/UP+P-Js=.jpg Legendary Battle15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Beat a Ferrari 330 P4 in any race while driving a Ford GT40 Mark II.

Go To Private Match:

1 - Game Type - Circuit Race

2 - Track - Camino Viejo Short

3 - Max players - 2

4 - Max AI Players - 1

5 - AI Difficulty Easy

6 - Laps - 1

7 - Car Class = A

8 - Save those Settings

9 - Push Left on your left Joystick go down to the AI player and select change AI Car.

10 - Select ferrari 330 P4

11 - Race and win, achievement should pop up as you press continue.

I'd also like to add that Chevy or Ferrari would be the easiest to get the "Factory Driver" achievement, solely because they have the widest range of cars. Chevy has the full range of F-R1, Ferrari has D-R1. It's possible with any manufacturer but these are the easiest. (Personally I'm using BMW, because they are my favorite!)

I'd also like to add that Chevy or Ferrari would be the easiest to get the "Factory Driver" achievement, solely because they have the widest range of cars. Chevy has the full range of F-R1, Ferrari has D-R1. It's possible with any manufacturer but these are the easiest. (Personally I'm using BMW, because they are my favorite!)

You mean their range of cars stretch the most across class E to R3 for example?

No, no, farther than that. Chevy stretches from the most basic F cars all the way up to R1 class cars. Ferrari however starts at D, but has a very wide selection of cars. I have also recently discovered that BMW stretches from F-R1 as well. It lacks an R2 car, but if you heavily modify an E92 M3, you can turn it into an R2 car.

My friend. Do not take this personally. I am just trying to help. Guides are meant to help people. Charging the x360a community 10k a piece for the tune setup is self profiting. Just saying you might wanna lower it to the lowest mark of 1k or offer to gift it free. The moderaters might not look to kindly to it. And again just trying to help.

But you have a great guide. Can tell you put time into it and I thank you. I wanna help just a tad.

For Level 50, there is a good strategy in the forums. Make 100k+ and 50k xp every 18 mins is what its called? Ask the guy if you can link or put his vid in your guide.

And also for the Awsome drifting. Tell people to go to the "Fajimi Kaido old down hill" track. This track is perfect. I struggled with this cheevo through every map. Then got 3 perfect drifts on first try with this one.

My friend. Do not take this personally. I am just trying to help. Guides are meant to help people. Charging the x360a community 10k a piece for the tune setup is self profiting. Just saying you might wanna lower it to the lowest mark of 1k or offer to gift it free. The moderaters might not look to kindly to it. And again just trying to help.

But you have a great guide. Can tell you put time into it and I thank you. I wanna help just a tad.

For Level 50, there is a good strategy in the forums. Make 100k+ and 50k xp every 18 mins is what its called? Ask the guy if you can link or put his vid in your guide.

And also for the Awsome drifting. Tell people to go to the "Fajimi Kaido old down hill" track. This track is perfect. I struggled with this cheevo through every map. Then got 3 perfect drifts on first try with this one.

If someone took the time to work on a tuning setup they can sell it for whatever price they feel they deserve, it's your choice whether you pay.

And since you don't need a tuning setup to get a 4000 point drift you have no reason to complain. If you can't do it with a stock car you're not going to be able to do it with a tuned one.

Not for nothing... but if guides are meant to help people, why has everyone thanked me and contributed useful information into this guide? What would you call it then? Also, I am not "charging the X360A community" I am charging people who play Forza that care to buy good tunes off of the storefront, I don't see why just because I put the time and effort into getting this guide up I should be screwed for the sake of people like you thinking that I owe them something... This game is easy enough to get money in, I don't see why 10k really matters, since free upgrades are unlocked at Affinity level 4.

On a second note: I am not forcing ANYONE to buy the tune (and thanks to the Turn 10 servers being down every time I seem to try it, I have not even gotten the tune uploaded)

If you want to buy it, feel free to, it is there for anyone (X360A or not) to use... it is a quality drift tune, which may take some getting used to. In return you are helping someone collect money for the Ferrari Collector achievement. It can also be done by using an old Pontiac GTO, and numerous other cars, it is one of those achievements that is pretty self explanatory that really don't need much direction in the first place, and is more skill dependent than anything else.

-----

Also: most people that are going for 50 are also looking to get 1000 in the game, so there is really no need to boost 50, seeing as how it is a waste of time, and you will get it while progressing through Season and Event Select. If you go out of your way to use that method you are just wasting time...

I was a level 45 on Season 7, and hadn't touched Event select... so the likelihood that I would not earn level 50... even by the end of Season 10 (not even figuring Event select) is highly unlikely, which is why I never posted the method, since the purpose of guides and road-maps are to help people 1k games easily and efficiently. I just don't see that method as being efficient. When I get around to editing the guide, I will make a few revisions, and maybe add some videos since I found my camera. But until then I think the current version suffices. Like I said, most of the ones that need revising are just common sense, but I will change it for the sake of it potentially helping people.

----------------------

So, as for the "moderators not liking it" bit; I really don't see a problem with it. When I signed up to this site a while back, I read the rules carefully and I believe that all of my conduct on this site since day 1 has been in order. If a moderator has a problem with me promoting my storefront (mind you, I am not charging people to get them the achievement, nor am I soliciting services among other things...) kindly let the moderator handle this issue with me personally if there is actually a problem.

Although I appreciate your concern, I am also not a kid, and I understand forum rules and consequences set in place by X360A.

Edited by XlHackInABoxlX

The Ferrari & Exclusive car collection can be got my gifting cars.

Should be added.

If you check the guide again, "last edited on Oct. 15, 2011"

*HINT: For the "EXCLUSIVE TASTE" and "FERRARI COLLECTOR" achievements you can gifts the cars to people. You are only able to gift them however if it is a Level Reward Car or a car that you bought with CR. You cannot gift cars that have been bought with tokens.

Near the top of the first post, but it is fine... you are only trying to help, but I believe I was one of the first people on the site to mention the gifting of these cars to obtain the achievement.

Ya you have a good opinion. But small things like moving from 10 to 1k and putting up good strategies for simple achievements could be the difference from a good guide and a great guide. There is a portion of casual gamers that think the world tour is to hard and don't play it. Event list grows alot fewer XP. Now these people won't hit 50 for a long time. All I'm saying is adding the extra things can benefit others.

I am not arguing for myself. Beat 10 seasons in 2 days while working full time. I'm just looking out for others.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1751/UP5vBAg=.jpg Awesome Drift -Earn a perfect Drift score. (20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png)

Earn 5000 points in a single drift. Easiest thing is to go on the Catalunya School Circuit with a car that has a little over 500hp and preferably tuned for drift. Send me a message on LIVE if you need a drift tune, I will sell the one on my 240sx for 10k a piece.

Wow, seriously? What's the point of an Achievement Guide to help other x360a-er's when you try to pull that shit?

Wow, seriously? What's the point of an Achievement Guide to help other x360a-er's when you try to pull that shit?

Did you not read anything else in this thread, or are you just trying to troll?

There are other options out there for you to use other than a drift tuned 240, it is only there for people who want it. I have the right to sell my tunes on the marketplace just like every other Forza player on Xbox.

Don't be a noob, 10k isn't much... it's not a big deal. How about this? If you want a tune for free, go search for it! I am not just willing to throw my tunes out there for free just because I made an achievement guide for you guys, sorry. Use intuition FFS... any car in this game that is RWD and has some power behind it will be able to drift on almost any course, I personally like the Catalunya School Circuit, but Fujimi is a close second.

I guess it is ungrateful f*cks like you who plague games now, huh?

I have changed the OP to exclude that info since it crawls up your a$$.

Edited by XlHackInABoxlX