Achievement Guide and Road Map

XlHackInABoxlX

Ya you have a good opinion. But small things like moving from 10 to 1k and putting up good strategies for simple achievements could be the difference from a good guide and a great guide. There is a portion of casual gamers that think the world tour is to hard and don't play it. Event list grows alot fewer XP. Now these people won't hit 50 for a long time. All I'm saying is adding the extra things can benefit others.

I am not arguing for myself. Beat 10 seasons in 2 days while working full time. I'm just looking out for others.

Yeah, I understand your views and respect them, and like I said the strategies for the small achievements will be revised. There is no difficulty difference between the two, except season mode is easier to earn money. Also, I usually don't see the casual gamer going for level 50, I see them just playing the game for fun and not worrying about the achievements.

As it is, I think I am going to keep the tune to myself and people in my club because it seems like people are touchy that I mentioned that I would have a tune on my storefront. All I was trying to do was help some people on here, but I guess a few people see it a different way and don't appreciate the offered help, unless they can just get stuff for free. I don't see why I have to do that... they offer a storefront where you can put a price on things for a reason, and it is not like it is ridiculously priced, it's 10k. I only offered it since everyone in my club used my car to get the achievement, and I figured it would be some help on here. I guess that 10k would be better spent on a Chevy Spark...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone that expects free tuning files, maybe you should learn to tune yourself and then think about whether you want to offer all the hard work you put into it for free.

I spend days making liveries for my favourite cars an there's no way in hell I'm going to give those away for free. I sell my vinyl packs for 1000cR and full liveries for 5000cR, which isn't much, but it gives me some satisfaction that people are willing to pay for my hard work. Tuning is no different.

And like I said before, you don't need a tuned car to get 4000 drift points. Any decent bone stock AWD or RWD car can get you well over 10,000 points if you connect drifts on a track like Fujimi Kaido.

The only thing between someone and that achievement is skill, if you can't cut it then practice until you can (ridiculous idea I know, actually working for something), don't blame others.

Did you not read anything else in this thread, or are you just trying to troll?

There are other options out there for you to use other than a drift tuned 240, it is only there for people who want it. I have the right to sell my tunes on the marketplace just like every other Forza player on Xbox.

Don't be a noob, 10k isn't much... it's not a big deal. How about this? If you want a tune for free, go search for it! I am not just willing to throw my tunes out there for free just because I made an achievement guide for you guys, sorry. Use intuition FFS... any car in this game that is RWD and has some power behind it will be able to drift on almost any course, I personally like the Catalunya School Circuit, but Fujimi is a close second.

I guess it is ungrateful f*cks like you who plague games now, huh?

I have changed the OP to exclude that info since it crawls up your a$$.

Wow...way to represent x360a in a mature manner, kid.

Wow...way to represent x360a in a mature manner, kid.

FYI I am not a kid, so stop coming on the forums just to troll. You haven't had one positive contribution to this thread yet. You are the biggest example of a hypocrite I have ever seen... enough said.

(If you want to continue this, feel free to PM me rather than spam the forums with BS, because it isn't proper etiquette, but you knew that already... because YOU know how to represent X360A!) :eek:

----------------

To everyone else who actually contributed to my first achievement guide, I appreciate the help and criticism. The "final" (I hope) revision will be coming over the weekend. I am also collaborating with Maka to get some videos up on here for the guide. Any feedback or tips are welcome (especially for Affinity level 50... :p)

Awesome Drift

1) Free Play

2) Quick Race

3) Shelby Cobra 427

4) Benchmark Test Track Speedway (1st track listed)

5) Race Difficulty - set it up like this;

- ABS OFF

- Steering Normal

- Stability OFF

- Traction OFF

- Shifting AUTO

- Suggested line OFF

- Rewind ON

- Opponent EASY

Can EASILY do this on the first corner. If you lose a high score, you can rewind and continue it. You can shift left and right once you press A for handbreak to continue the drift. NO TUNING REQUIRED! Use a stock/base Shelby, not from your garage.

Hope this helps at least one person. Trial and error for myself has paid off with this method!

Cheers for this i followed your instructions and got it straight away nice 1 :woop:

There's a much easier way to do the drift achievement. No need for tuning or anything. Do this:

Race Online

Create Race

Race type: Test Track Type E (Huge space an basically no barriers)

Player: 1

AI: 0

Laps: 50 (so you have time to get it)

Advance dificulty turn everything to off so you can drift easier, then go race. You will be in a long empty space, so start turning and drift, go with your favorite car I did it with the Mercedes Benz SLR and just started to turn without ever taking the car into 3rd gear, it took me like 4 laps and the car eventually got a 7000 drift score. Avoid hitting walls and making a donut and you will be fine.

Here's a video showing how to do it!

http://www.supercheats.com/video/Forza+Motorsport+4/11170/videos.htm

I couldn't find anything by our community but that's pretty much the whole deal.

There's a much easier way to do the drift achievement. No need for tuning or anything. Do this:

Race Online

Create Race

Race type: Test Track Type E (Huge space an basically no barriers)

Player: 1

AI: 0

Laps: 50 (so you have time to get it)

Advance dificulty turn everything to off so you can drift easier, then go race. You will be in a long empty space, so start turning and drift, go with your favorite car I did it with the Mercedes Benz SLR and just started to turn without ever taking the car into 3rd gear, it took me like 4 laps and the car eventually got a 7000 drift score. Avoid hitting walls and making a donut and you will be fine.

Here's a video showing how to do it!

http://www.supercheats.com/video/Forza+Motorsport+4/11170/videos.htm

I couldn't find anything by our community but that's pretty much the whole deal.

Or you could just go to Free Play instead of a 50 lap race.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1751/UPsYM8U=.jpg Factory Driver -Get any Car Manufacturer to Affinity level 50. (60http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png)

I can guarantee you that this will be one of your last achievements, as this is rumored to take absolutely forever. Even Turn10 stated that their goal was to have less that 1 percent of people attain this in under a 24 month period. I for one don't think that it will take THAT long. Just stick races that net you bonus Affinity points, and try to stick to only a few of the manufacturers.

I think Turn10 massively overstated this. It's not even comparable to Bucket List. I got Factory Driver yesterday from 10 career seasons & then working on event list races. Overall completion on my stats page is only 20%.

Heck, if you're earning the credits instead of borrowing/gifting cars, both Ferrari Collector and Exclusive Taste are more time consuming than Factory Driver.

I think Turn10 massively overstated this. It's not even comparable to Bucket List. I got Factory Driver yesterday from 10 career seasons & then working on event list races. Overall completion on my stats page is only 20%.

Heck, if you're earning the credits instead of borrowing/gifting cars, both Ferrari Collector and Exclusive Taste are more time consuming than Factory Driver.

They didn't say it would take 2 years to get. They said less than 1% would have it within 2 years. Most people will give up and not finish it. Significantly less than 10% actually bothered to get Solid Gold from FM3.

I upload my video for "awesome drift"

take bughatti veyron and make the same as the video. press "A" for a drift and hope your a lucky enough.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBdXVgMpsMc]Forza 4 - "Awesome Drift" Achievement Guide / "Einzigartiger Drift" Erfolg - YouTube[/ame]

For Born Competitor, you do NOT need to complete every rivals event. Just one from each category.

that woudl have been nice to know before i went and tried to do every single one and when i got to the last category the ach popped. i was lost as to why it already popped. would have saved me a lot of time

Awesome Drift

1) Free Play

2) Quick Race

3) Shelby Cobra 427

4) Benchmark Test Track Speedway (1st track listed)

5) Race Difficulty - set it up like this;

- ABS OFF

- Steering Normal

- Stability OFF

- Traction OFF

- Shifting AUTO

- Suggested line OFF

- Rewind ON

- Opponent EASY

Can EASILY do this on the first corner. If you lose a high score, you can rewind and continue it. You can shift left and right once you press A for handbreak to continue the drift. NO TUNING REQUIRED! Use a stock/base Shelby, not from your garage.

Hope this helps at least one person. Trial and error for myself has paid off with this method!

Will try this today, thanks mate ;)