Achievement Guide and Road Map

XlHackInABoxlX

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferrari Collector: Update Suggestion.

(01) 1957 Ferrari 250 California (3 Million Credits)

(02) 1957 250 TR (8 Million Credits)

(03) 1964 250 GTO (10 Million Credits)

(04) 1967 330 P4 (9 Million Credits) -- Level 30 Reward Choice

(05) 1968 365 GTB/4 (270,000 Credits) -- Level 16 Reward Choice

(06) 1969 Dino 264 GT (55,000 Credits)

(07) 1984 GTO (320,000 Credits) -- Level 25 Reward Choice

(08) 1987 F40 (380,000 Credits)

(09) 1991 512 TR (75,000 Credits)

(10) 1995 F50 (400,000 Credits) -- Level 31 Reward Choice

(11) 1998 #12 Risi F333 (2.2 Million Credits)

(12) 1999 360 modena (90,000 Credits)

(13) 2002 Enzo (1.3 Million Credits)

(14) 2004 F430 (150,000 Credits) -- Level 28 Reward Choice

(15) 2006 599 GTB Fiorano (310,000 Credits)

(16) 2009 California (220,000 Credits)

(17) 2010 #83 F430 GT (1 Million Credits)

(18) 2010 #89 F430 GT (1 Million Credits)

(19) 2010 458 Italia (240,000 Credits) -- Level 34 Reward Choice

(20) 2010 599xx (1.5 Million Credits)

(21) 2011 FF (280,000 Credits)

(22) 2011 599 GTO (370,000 Credits) -- Level 36 Reward Choice

Show Off -Upload a movie to Forzamotorsport.net. (10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png)

Save a replay from any race, it can even be an online one. Once you do, from the career menu, go to My Profile>Media>My Replays>Select a replay>Load... then when the clip loads, select the little film reel icon, crop the film, and upload a 5 second clip to http://www.forzamotorsport.net.

Cant do this one, every time I Try it says my save file is corrupt?

I'm having problems uploading a vinyl group to the storefront for the Entrepreneur achievement. I spent about 2 hours creating a design, saved it and named it, but whenever i try to upload it, it says it's locked. I didn't use anyone else's designs so I have no idea why its locked. Can someone help me out?

im seeing more of 100 hours, not a 150 hours. im not even close to 100 hours yet and all i have left is bucket list and affinity. using the affinity cheat that will take a little while and hire a driver for all the events, im seeing maybe 100-120 hours. but i may be wrong. i guess we will see

Factory Driver only takes 25-30 hours total to complete, and you can complete it while giong for Bucket List. I strongly recommend against doing the "100k credits/50k xp" race over and over just to get Factory Driver. It will come easily by the time you finish Bucket List.

As for Bucket List, hiring a driver for all the events doesn't save you any time. They don't complete the race any faster than you would on your own, and in most cases they're a bit slower, though only by a handful of seconds. Sure, you can have the computer driving while you're doing other stuff, but the end result of time played on your profile stats will be the same.

I'm at 87.0% complete on the Event List right now. I have spent a total of maybe 5 hours doing Rivals races. The rest has been spent on Season mode. I raced the first 7+ seasons of World Tour without realizing it would give you events that didn't count toward completing the Event List. After realizing that, I always made sure to choose events that would count toward the Event List when doing World Tour. So subtract maybe 15 total hours from my time that could have been avoided had I not done any Rivals challenges and made sure I was choosing only events in World Tour that counted toward the Event List, and I would then be at 140 hours total played right now (currently at just over 155 hours adding up time driven, upgrading, storefront, and menus).

So I don't think it's possible, no matter how fast you go through the game, to 1000 this game in less than 120 hours. 150 might even be pushing it, as I've got 13% of the races left still and very few of them are short. Just counted them up and I have 153 races left to go, most of which are around 8-10 minutes long. Figuring 8 minutes a piece, which is probably on the low side, that's another 20 hours still to go. And that only counts driving time alone, not time in the menus, time loading races before and after, etc. That all adds up even if it's only a minute here and a minute there.

Cant do this one, every time I Try it says my save file is corrupt?

You have to go to the Dashboard and into your Memory settings and browse to Forza 4 and delete the files for Tuning Setups, Replays, Pictures, and Paintjobs. Make sure you don't accidentally delete the game save, just those smaller files. One of them is corrupt and causing the problem. I had the same issue with not being able to save tuning setups until I did that.

Edited by erod550

So I don't think it's possible, no matter how fast you go through the game, to 1000 this game in less than 120 hours. 150 might even be pushing it, as I've got 13% of the races left still and very few of them are short. Just counted them up and I have 153 races left to go, most of which are around 8-10 minutes long. Figuring 8 minutes a piece, which is probably on the low side, that's another 20 hours still to go. And that only counts driving time alone, not time in the menus, time loading races before and after, etc. That all adds up even if it's only a minute here and a minute there.

I have all but the Kinect achieve, and I am sitting at 172 hours and 12 minutes of just racing time. I got Bucket List early, with 22 races left on Event List, at about 20-25 minutes each that's still about 10-11 hours left on the table. There is some extra driving time to gain the money for the last few millions for the last 2 of the Most Expensive Cars, but not more than a couple of hours. 5-8 at the most.

Cheers for this i followed your instructions and got it straight away nice 1 :woop:

Thanks Matt36. I got it your way as well. I suck at drifting. I didn't get it

Right away. But i set it as a private race with one opponent 4 laps so there were no rewinds. But I did almost level up shelby and made some credits while trying to get the acheivement

I was so relieved I even took pictured. Ive got 3s on drifts but they were mistakes racing not me drifting This helped me finially get a "perfect". Thanks again.

Edited by PervasiveFall8
Iphone

I have all but the Kinect achieve, and I am sitting at 172 hours and 12 minutes of just racing time. I got Bucket List early, with 22 races left on Event List, at about 20-25 minutes each that's still about 10-11 hours left on the table. There is some extra driving time to gain the money for the last few millions for the last 2 of the Most Expensive Cars, but not more than a couple of hours. 5-8 at the most.

I just got Bucket List with 22 races left also. Full 1000 now.

Total time:

141h 16m Driving

1h 14m Upgrading

2h 19m Storefront

37h 6m Menus

Total around 182 hours as there were a few minutes here and there editing liveries, in auction house, etc.

I'm having problems uploading a vinyl group to the storefront for the Entrepreneur achievement. I spent about 2 hours creating a design, saved it and named it, but whenever i try to upload it, it says it's locked. I didn't use anyone else's designs so I have no idea why its locked. Can someone help me out?

Still having problems with this achievement. Am I doing something wrong?

RE the Unicorn car. I hear you can get it through having VIP status on FM3. Its been ages since I played that game but I did get the special edition. So does that give me VIP status or is it to do with somethng ese?

Cheers

Being a VIP has nothing to do with it.

Own the Superleggera or Scuderia in FM3, import then into FM4, bang, unicorn hunter.

this is not a 2/10 compared to forza 3 its much harder to win even when using sliders and best car in the race, in forza 3 i almost never finished a race with at least 1 lapped opponent, i would recommend to change it at least to a 5/10, as i saw that and i thought it would be easy, nope now my completion is ruined, save people the torment i had, and bump it up to at least a 6/10 or 7/10

this is not a 2/10 compared to forza 3 its much harder to win even when using sliders and best car in the race, in forza 3 i almost never finished a race with at least 1 lapped opponent, i would recommend to change it at least to a 5/10, as i saw that and i thought it would be easy, nope now my completion is ruined, save people the torment i had, and bump it up to at least a 6/10 or 7/10

The achievements on this game are much easier than Forza 3. The Unicorn achievement is the only hard one, and it's only hard for people that didn't import from an LCE of FM3 (or with a unicorn from FM3 already, or through the pre-order bonus, or that don't Facebook) because of cheaters. You don't have to win to complete the season achievements. Just run the race. Anybody that can't win the Event List races on Easy needs to consider avoiding racing games.

Edited by TwistedFate

this game is crazy easy. i finish almost every race with lapping an opponent when playing in easy. you must just not be good

• 2 weeks later...