1.04 Patch Incoming

Echilion

Of all the things you could have a problem with, why that? That's nothing.

because that one actually does take away some of the difficulty. If your handed out homeward bond after every boss it takes away the part of actually getting back to the bonfire.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because that one actually does take away some of the difficulty. If your handed out homeward bond after every boss it takes away the part of actually getting back to the bonfire.

Ok, I see your point, but you wouldn't have to use them. Lol and besides, we're never gonna get the patch anyway.

1.05 was released in Japan

http://darksouls.fromsoftware.jp/online/

Using google translator:

Software-only PlayStation ® 3 "Dark Soul" at, because we deliver a new ver1.05 updates, will guide you.

Ver1.05 updates

November 10 (Thursday) from 12:00 on delivery

The main items are: improved fix.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

The main items to be improved [fix]

Difficult to see the sign had been summoned occurred in multiplayer on-line, and other difficult issues will be summoned

Relaxation in terms of penetration when you play multiplayer on-line

· Advanced re-adjust the parameters of the armor knight

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

- - How to Apply the latest updates ver1.05

Quit the game once on the check that is connected online, please start the game again.

The latest updates are downloaded automatically when you start the game, will be applied.

Thank you for that inconvenience players and inconvenience to everyone, We apologize.

When I put the game in today to play it today, I recieved a prompt to update the game. I assume that this isn't the actual patch since Echilion mentioned that it wouldn't be coming to us for a couple weeks. So does anyone know what this was about? Was it a random update? Did it address any of the issues in the game? Just curious.

When I put the game in today to play it today, I recieved a prompt to update the game. I assume that this isn't the actual patch since Echilion mentioned that it wouldn't be coming to us for a couple weeks. So does anyone know what this was about? Was it a random update? Did it address any of the issues in the game? Just curious.

Weird, I didn't receive a patch and haven't gotten one since 1.03. Maybe it was just a general xbl update? I honestly have no idea

I was just speculating that it may be a few weeks, since Bamco has yet to say anything regarding the patch. And since 1.04 caused more problems

...!!!

WOAH. That's what I'm TALKING ABOUT!

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/11/dddca6e5b70a381bdb504819efd95acd.jpg

PRAISE THE SUN!

I just saw this pic earlier today, do you suppose someone in the back there summoned him to fight that clearly demonic train boss.

I just saw this pic earlier today, do you suppose someone in the back there summoned him to fight that clearly demonic train boss.

Ha, that or to get sunlight medals. This must be someone's first playthrough, because normally at this point, Solaire's a turd and won't talk to you in NG+. Guy must either not be taking the shortcut through Tokyo, or really, really wants the ring of train-rails walking.

To those who say this game is easy( not trying to accuse, offend or anything, just saying):

On your very first playthrough did you ever watch guides? If that so you can't say "easy game", whole point is that everything is hidden, when you first approach the boss without even knowing how it looks, without knowing its weaknesses, and hell yeah without even knowing how to craft weapons and what stats give to you, you just start thinkin "What the **** in the world was that?", then you have to go from the bonfire, and die again and again untill you realise how to kill it without any premade tactics on forums.

I have read tactics for several bosses, for some items i did want to have, but luckily stopped doing that quite early to not ruin my experience, and hell it took almost 130 hours to explore every single corner and finish first playthrough.

If you didnt watch guides for everything just remember what you felt when you finaly return to firelink shrine or enter princess guard covenant's place and finaly hear relaxing music? :p

After you know exactly what and where to do(on ng+) it becomes easy, i agree, compared with thousands of deaths on first playthrough i died only 2-3 times on ng+. But this doesnt mean the game is easy, its just hardcore Once.

Played yesterday and today, no patch yet

If this is your first time playing, its probably the patch that was release with the NA version of the game.

Nope, playin' regularly AND ONLINE EVERYTIME since 6 weeks. I'm SL 60 and about to get my True Greatsword Of Artorias forged.

Last time I played it was on Sunday and was asked to update on Monday afternoon.

Living near Vienna!