Strange Catwoman glitch in campaign?

codsucker

I don't think this qualifies as a "spoiler" at this point but just in case, you've been warned.

The first time you gain control of Catwoman, other than the opening scene/short

fight at the beginning, did you have a duplicate of Catwoman perched up beside her

on the rooftop? I thought at first that it might have been just symbolic of her just

talking the plan over with herself out-of-body style, but I'm thinking it was just a weird

glitch. Anyone else experience this and can confirm it's not an actual piece of the game

that went over my head? Thanks!

I don't think this qualifies as a "spoiler" at this point but just in case, you've been warned.

The first time you gain control of Catwoman, other than the opening scene/short

fight at the beginning, did you have a duplicate of Catwoman perched up beside her

on the rooftop? I thought at first that it might have been just symbolic of her just

talking the plan over with herself out-of-body style, but I'm thinking it was just a weird

glitch. Anyone else experience this and can confirm it's not an actual piece of the game

that went over my head? Thanks!

I noticed that too and I thought it was very odd!

I didn't notice this but I had something odd I was wondering if anyone else noticed. When the game first starts and you are playing catwoman, after offing the first baddies but before opening the safe, I went to the left (facing the safe) and there is a desk. Walked over to it and as I was moving left, toward the railing, there is an 'A' button press prompt that appears for a split second, then goes away. I can duplicate this but it is only momentary and doesn't give me enought time to hit the 'A'. Was I just not in the right perspective or have I been drinking too much?