Achievement Guide and Road Map (1250)

Xx Overkill VR

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Game + wasn't that bad, but I have to say the Catwoman missions in it were almost impossible. They took forever to get past.

Yeah, new game plus has been a breeze (already at 57% story completion and 68% side mission completion). Have only done the first two Catwoman missions but they were simple, the only one that could potentially require a second or third try is the very last portion of her missions when you fight you know who.

Yeah, new game plus has been a breeze (already at 57% story completion and 68% side mission completion). Have only done the first two Catwoman missions but they were simple, the only one that could potentially require a second or third try is the very last portion of her missions when you fight you know who.

Ivy was the one that took me four hours to get past. The last boss fight didn't take long once I figured out how to beat him. But yes the rest of them weren't that bad.

Finished New Game Plus today, was easy as pie. Probably completed the main story in 6-8 hours and only died twice over the whole campaign (on the final Catwoman/Two Face mission). Just have to complete a couple of side missions and I'll get Perfect Knight Day 2. That will leave only the Calendar Man achievement to get (excluding Robin/Nightwing DLC which I don't own).

Quick question - I just got to Riddler's hideout, meaning that I found 400 riddler trophies.

There aren't any achievements for getting ALL the trophies in the game, correct? I just need 400 to rescue the last hostages? I understand that I need to download the Catwoman DLC to get credit if I want to find ALL of her trophies, but as far as the basic 1,000 goes, finding 400 and rescuing the last hostages are the last I'll need to get of the riddler trophies?

Or... crap... do I need to find and get ALL of them for Perfect Knight 2.0? I have some combat trophies I need to get, but the guide says "complete all 400 Riddler challenges once". Since I'm able to access the last hostages, does that mean I've "completed all 400 Riddler challenges once"

If I need to do all the combat challenges and find the remaining trophies, including Catwoman's... dang.

For Perfect Knight 2.0 you need all the trophies AND combat challenges. The combat challenges are considered "riddler trophies" by the game.

Catwoman's trophies are only needed if you want her associated DLC achievements, they have nothing to do with the original 1000G.

hello, for the perfect night 2.0 i need to complete also all the riddler revange that they are in the download content maps?( i have completed the 72 riddle revange and i get the achievement but there are also 4 maps in the downloaded content area they count for the perfect?)

The video for Contract Terminated isn't very good is it, it shows the second victim but doesn't show on the map where excatly it is only the area whereabouts.

Damn it, trying to do the Base Jumper while doing the story mode, but with about 10 secs left it keeps grabbling me back up as I'm too low.

Edited by cjdavies

The random crimes actually happen in or around specific locations. Run a search on YouTube and you should be able to find a video showing all the locations... that's what I did.

The Mystery Stalker does count for the full 100%. They mystery stalker shows up at four locations. The locations should be in the achievement guide, otherwise you can search on YouTube for them.

Great guide, but an error in it caused me hours of frustration. Perfect Freeflow 2.0 requires you to use a gadget. Certainly that's been reported somewhere in this thread, yet the guide failed to list it. I kept thinking I failed to perform a move properly, but after looking at True Achievements guide, I saw how you actually do it. After doing everything that this guide suggested, I hit a few more people and threw a combo batarang and it unlocked.

Edit: I see now that the video does have quick batarang included, yet the guide itself didn't. I didn't watch the video beforehand because I didn't think I needed to.

Edited by Askeroth

Great guide, but an error in it caused me hours of frustration. Perfect Freeflow 2.0 requires you to use a gadget. Certainly that's been reported somewhere in this thread, yet the guide failed to list it. I kept thinking I failed to perform a move properly, but after looking at True Achievements guide, I saw how you actually do it. After doing everything that this guide suggested, I hit a few more people and threw a combo batarang and it unlocked.

Edit: I see now that the video does have quick batarang included, yet the guide itself didn't. I didn't watch the video beforehand because I didn't think I needed to.

No freaking wonder! I spent 10 hours on this thing and still cant get it wtf? So to throw the battarang, I presume its double tap LT?

Thanks for that, will try again tonight.

No freaking wonder! I spent 10 hours on this thing and still cant get it wtf? So to throw the battarang, I presume its double tap LT?

Thanks for that, will try again tonight.

You have to throw it when you have a special move available, as in, when the combo number turns yellow. At least that's what I read, so I did it, and it unlocked. Throwing it was the last thing that I did in my combo.

I am trying to complete Sphinx Riddle and if I press the back button and look at my riddler trophies it says I have all of catwomans trophies, however, if I go to the stats menu in the main menu it says I have 38/40??? Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?