Achievement Guide and Road Map (1250)

Xx Overkill VR

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize there are a lot of riddler trophies to be found and it would take a lot of time and effort to get them all but someone at some point needs to make a video guide of all of them. Otherwise someone could just find one and post it in this guide.

Or at least in the near future make a quick guide/explanation of the ridder death traps that have multiple trophies in them. I can never figure them out and having to leave 3 trophies sitting together is getting a little annoying.:p

Great job on the guide so far.

Yeah man, I'm working on it as I speak. I will show how to solve all the hostage situations as well as the death traps in Arkham City.

Awesome looking guide so far. I'll be starting this game up within the next couple days. So glad I can play through on Normal difficulty and don't have to worry about missing anything. I love when games let you explore after you complete it, so you don't have a follow a guide throughout your first playthrough.

Originally Posted by harshx4u

hey i notice in your guide it says that the contract terminated achievement is obtained after the story but i got it during the story and id say im below 50% game completion

Edited the guide until further details can be found regarding when the entire sequence is available.

This is the Deadshot mission, right? I started it last night; the side mission appeared when I was on my way to the museum for the first time (before the jammers). I talked to the guy and traced a shot; I'm not very much further along (just after gladiator pit) but haven't seen it come back up.

I found out an easy way to get 50x combo achievement done.

1. At the very begining of the game, when the first time Bruce Wayne (in suit, not in batsuit) meets The Penguin.

2. After Beating down all enemies, hit the dead body on the ground. (I hit the Penguin.)

3. Keep hitting until the achievement sign pops out. Done!!

I found out an easy way to get 50x combo achievement done.

1. At the very begining of the game, when the first time Bruce Wayne (in suit, not in batsuit) meets The Penguin.

2. After Beating down all enemies, hit the dead body on the ground. (I hit the Penguin.)

3. Keep hitting until the achievement sign pops out. Done!!

Anyone else confirm this?

Lame.. I just noticed there are 2 Robin Achievements listed in the ## out of 58 achievement list (on the actual x360 i mean)... does this mean without it (how irritating despite having the catwoman one.. ) I'm jipped out of having a completed game?

there are going to be 2 Nightwing achievements added as well

and no, its DLC. you could have pre-ordered from Best Buy

Is anyone else having issue's with Identity Theft? I had one murder pop up during the story now I'm in free roam finishing up the Riddler things. Now is something supposed to pop up with the murders or am I supposed to find them?

you have to find the bodies

Can you get the "aggravated assault" achievement in Free Roam?

yes. you can get everything in free roam

F*UCK! You realy have to complete the game on NORMAL to unlock New Game +??? Oh no, i play for ours on easy now and i thought you can unlock it this way too. NOOOO, yesterday i defeat Solomon Grundy...argh this can´t be! I don´t want to play the challenges again!

Yeah luckily for me I was playing on normal and didn't notice that, but unfortunately after I unlocked my batman beyond outfit my game glitched now it won't let me switch suits and on top of that my game has now re-locked new game plus and idk what to do to fix it :/

Yeah luckily for me I was playing on normal and didn't notice that, but unfortunately after I unlocked my batman beyond outfit my game glitched now it won't let me switch suits and on top of that my game has now re-locked new game plus and idk what to do to fix it :/

Ahhhhw nooooo. Thats shit! But thank you, now i can restart the entire game...WTF!!!

I´m sorry for your glitch...seems like you are more f*cked then i am. I think i play for 6 ours now...well i know what i do today after i finish work! IPod in my ear, restart the game, drinks on me!

If you want the timestamp for the Calender achievement, do all of the dates offline except the NEXT one that is going to happen.

The next one is Halloween. Set your time and do all of the other dates. On Halloween, you can be online and get the achievement. This way people don't have to wait so long and still get the timestamp.