~ My Level 20 Strategy Guide ~

iruhlman

will take a few tries but overall works, I repeated again afterwards to verify.

Basically a small hint with harder maps or ones giving you trouble is with each worm turn try and figure a way to kill someone completely by putting them in a spot where they have to shoot their way out or simply by knocking off into water. You master the art of grenade throwing/timing and its almost as good as their homing missles that hardly ever miss you.

First worm = walk to mine on top of snowman hat - set off - walk away to right edge of hat - go back over mine up to the tree (but not up against as you'll damage yourself) and uzi worm off into water. Call me crazy but this worm gives serious problems to this level as he teleports everywhere and grabs everything, well now hes gone and seems the rest get dumd after he goes into the water...lol

2nd rope up igloo and grenade worm off into water to the right

3rd worm has the tough job - kill all 3 top left

Start with sheep and make sure to hit the barrel as well. If correct hit this knocks them into the left corner above 3rd worm. Let a worm or two on your team die so this one up top left gets more turns quicker. If uzi guy survives and can get down at the bottom its even easier. Dig him in at the bottom and dig worm up top in the middle with girders surrounding him. All this time waste the clock so the water rises! Save a jetpack for escape when and if they teleport above worm up on the top left cliff and make sure you leave a way out to drop a mine or use airstrike. Wait it out and they should screw up, and stay away from edges after time is up as you only have 1 health to survive. If 2 or more are together Airstrike!

Hope this helps a bit, was a tough one for sure that took me over an hour to figure out somewhat of a pattern.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol, last night I tried to do it on my own and got closest possible to beating it...

Sudden death...waters about to get most of their guys.

so my under ground hiding spot...isn't so much under ground.

So i go up underneath the random floating tennis racket (SP?)

And They hit me with an air strike....

I survive it...

AND THE DAMN MINE COMES DOWN AND Gets ME AHHHHHH!

meh....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The worm that annoys me the most is the one right next to the surfboard.

The blue team i never really worried about cause they usually seem pretty shit and they don't hit you with many things.

In saying that, i havent finished this level 20 challenge yet, so i'll give this a go and see what happens

• 3 months later...

Wow I most say, level 20 sure was ez, when I look at 19. I took iruhlman's advice, but f*kked up at the 3rd worm. Then I did some ez kills and enjoyed some suicides from the other worms. I ended with 3 worms, 2 hiding in the hudge left rock (in top of it ofcourse) and one saftey in the iglo, which was a perfect hiding spot, i was right in the middle of it and the enemy worms couldnt get to me. And ofcourse, it was the highest point in the map. I killed the last enemy's with homingmissle and airstrike. Did it in one turn, plus a nice bonus I got my 20.000 points as well in that round, so ez 200 :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm gonna try this next.

Edit: You were spot on with the worm by worm moves. The only difference is that I had some awesome grenade tosses and a retarded worm or two on the cpu and managed to get the victory on my first try without burrowing or sudden death. Awesome 200/200 FINALLY!!!!

Edited by Ostrodamus

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...