Purewal Memorial Cup achievement right here

rican21

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a save before the military if anyone needs achievement send message probably have the game for a week or so..

THIS SAVE ALSO HAS ALPHA VS OMEGA ACHIEVEMENT ON IT AS WELL

I'd appreciate the help. My gamertag is CoolHandPhoenix and I'll be on tomorrow morning.

Oh - and to the first person to comment by saying "Leave...." - this is an achievement website. People discuss ways to get achievements and trade achievements. If you don't like it....leave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rican21

i have a save before the military if anyone needs achievement send message probably have the game for a week or so..

Hey man whats your gamertag it is not rican21 that account only has 3 games played with 0g

Would love to now that as well =/ Add me Rican: WickedW4lker

I really would appreciate if someone could in me to a game so i can get the alphavsomega nad purewal memorial. I can give you pretty much any car in Forza3and4 just send me an friend request with DR2 and ill add. of course i can also help you with any other game too. Thanks in advance

i currently have a save for alpha and omega achievement loaded up, if anyone wants this you have around 2hours to contact me and join my game before i go to sleep, i also have the purewal on another save, which i will load should someone need it, limited time only offer.

All i can say is big thanks to Quickdraw he went out of his way to help me with those 2 achievements, you sir i will help out anytime. Nice to know there are still a few decent gamers out there willing to help each other out:drunk.

All i can say is big thanks to Quickdraw he went out of his way to help me with those 2 achievements, you sir i will help out anytime. Nice to know there are still a few decent gamers out there willing to help each other out:drunk.

np, i know how annoying that no meat, dairy or booze is specially buggywise, funny thing is tomorrow ill find my inbox full of people wanting help. i still get fable 3 requests for weapons and that was ages ago.

Can't wait to get my hands on batman finally, if it wasn't for the achievement bugging id be half way through lame :p.

I'd appreciate the help. My gamertag is CoolHandPhoenix and I'll be on tomorrow morning.

Oh - and to the first person to comment by saying "Leave...." - this is an achievement website. People discuss ways to get achievements and trade achievements. If you don't like it....leave.

i wish i could "like" this post :D

id love for some help with these espacialy alpha vs omega my GT: MINKISS hit me up im on now and can be on tommorow after 4pm EST

If anybody is willing to invite me to their game for the Purewal Memorial Cup cheev I could easily return the favor with Alpha vs. Omega. I played a whole second playthrough downing only OJ for health and did not get the damn achievement. I'm semi pissed about it but if someone could help me out, that would be awesome. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just got it this morning. Shout out to CoolHandPhoenix for the help.

Edited by Coojo78

dam i take 2 days off to watch blizzcon and find my mailbox filled with response, i know how hard it is to get this achievement so im going to mass reply to people messaging me if they still require help.

Ok now that ive sent the message i will be on the next 3days including today to help with this achievement, if you ask nicely and im online ill switch over to get it done.

i have saves for both alpha and omega and no meat booze or dairy, they are on different saves however, but its easy enough to switch.

Edited by Quickdraw