Game is is Stupid HARD!!

Im at season 3 now and i to restart career cause no matter what i did i got 8th place. Now im going back through the game to finish every race to get my stats all up. People who say this game is a 2-4 hour game, they must be ridiculously athletic, cause i do 3 races and im hot and sweaty and have to take a break. im going on 7 hours now and because of season 3 have to restart career and do the whole thing again. im seeing me getting this at maybe 20 hours if im lucky. may just quit and accept my 740GS

DO NOT GET THIS GAME IF YOU EXPECT AN EASY 1000

edit: spend you points like in the thread (just finished...) and you shouldnt have a problem. i restarted career and im flying through it now without a problem. i guess it is an easy 1000 if you prepare and not just jump into the game thinking you know what you're doing.

Edited by Daniel55645

Im at season 3 now and i to restart career cause no matter what i did i got 8th place. Now im going back through the game to finish every race to get my stats all up. People who say this game is a 2-4 hour game, they must be ridiculously athletic, cause i do 3 races and im hot and sweaty and have to take a break. im going on 7 hours now and because of season 3 have to restart career and do the whole thing again. im seeing me getting this at maybe 20 hours if im lucky. may just quit and accept my 740GS

DO NOT GET THIS GAME IF YOU EXPECT AN EASY 1000

Yeah I had to restart also I was getting owned in season three. My stats were speed 4, stamina 7, and reach 2. I didn't have issue until than though I dominated the first half of the race but after the turn the AI would just beat me, and I'm very athlectic I work out at the gym for three hours every day, but I still sweat and got sore after playing this game.

Yeah I had to restart also I was getting owned in season three. My stats were speed 4, stamina 7, and reach 2. I didn't have issue until than though I dominated the first half of the race but after the turn the AI would just beat me, and I'm very athlectic I work out at the gym for three hours every day, but I still sweat and got sore after playing this game.

thank you. so im not the only one. im about to enter season 3 again. i have speed at 10, stamina at 7, and turn and finish both at 4. havent done anything with dive. I've gotten 1st every race now up to season 3. we'll see how season 3 goes

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...