How is this game?

The game itself is exactly what you would expect from family feud.

There are over 2200 different surveys, so should last awhile. The ai almost always passes instead of playing and can be a pain in the ass on hard. The answer recognition can be a little crazy sometime but for the most part there's not much to complain about as long you remember that the majority of people polled for these surveys aren't rocket scientists.

Personally I don't think it's worth the $40 its going for right now. It could have been a Arcade game and sold for $15 and would have been perfect. I got a free rental from a friend of mine, and figured I'd have a little fun and rock the achievements out then take it back. When used ones start showing up or the price drops to $20 or less, I'll buy it then just to have for fun.

• 3 months later...

It's horrible... I brought mine home from work for a change of pace.. Took it back later that night...F'n sucks.

Needs a "spped up" option. The announcer will pause between everything. End of rounds when they reveal the answers takes forever, Whent he other team tries to steal -take forever...

Basically you'll grow old and die before you enjoy this game!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
It's horrible... I brought mine home from work for a change of pace.. Took it back later that night...F'n sucks.

Needs a "spped up" option. The announcer will pause between everything. End of rounds when they reveal the answers takes forever, Whent he other team tries to steal -take forever...

Basically you'll grow old and die before you enjoy this game!!!!!!

lol totally agree.. Slow as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

It sucks plain and simple. Did the team that made this game even watch the show.

The real show has five on five they dont give u computers or anything for your team 1 vs 5 looks freaking awkward if you are playing yourself

What fun is it on fast money if u can see what the other person is typing? Should of been someway around this i dunno how but could of been better.

The host talks so slow.

Some of these answers make no sense since when are a raisin and a grape the same thing yet chocolate and candy are two different things?

The host says 5 things maybe what makes real family feud so great is the comedy there is none of that in here. Why not make a steve harvey avatar i dont get it.

No online?

2/10 at best achs are extremely easy with the iphone app or the answer website but it is so slow and boring.

• 3 years later...