Full Retail Games: (1000 GameScore) - Under 15 Hours

• Phelps: Push The Limit (3 Hours)
  • Kung Fu Panda 2 (5-10 Hours)
  • Penguins of Madagascar (5-10 Hours)
  • Kinectanimals (10-15 Hours)
  • Kinect Adventures (10-15 Hours)
  • Kinect Sports: Season 2 (10-15 Hours)

good job ..

also I think kinetic adventure is easy ..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raving Rabids: Alive and Kicking

I got an achievement when I walked away from the game to eat dinner, came back and got an achievement for being on like 2 hours or something. Game is fun too.

Gunstringer is very easy as well.

And like others have said Fruit Ninja is an easy achievement game for kinect.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to echo some of the same feedback. Kinect FunLabs is, by far, some of the easiest achievements to get. Also, there are some pretty easy achievements to get in Kinect Sports: Season 2. For example, I recently downloaded the basketball DLC for KS: Season 2, and I got all the achievements for that DLC unlocked in about 15 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
Raving Rabids: Alive and Kicking

I got an achievement when I walked away from the game to eat dinner, came back and got an achievement for being on like 2 hours or something. Game is fun too..

Absolutely not, there are a couple easy ones but for the most part that is a tough game for achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I've only had a Kinect for a couple of weeks. So far I've completed Michael Phelps PTL and Cabela's Camp which are very easy 1000s. Working on Sesame Street and Kung Fu Panda 2 next.

Do NOT get Kung Fu Panda 2, That game is broken for most people and the kinect will probably not recognize your movements enough to even get by the tutorial. It did it to me, and to a lot of other people. I would avoid it if I were you.

This is coming from a guy who has never had any problems with the kinect besides with this game since I got it 2 years ago.

Edited by Foxxy kyle

Do NOT get Kung Fu Panda 2, That game is broken for most people and the kinect will probably not recognize your movements enough to even get by the tutorial. It did it to me, and to a lot of other people. I would avoid it if I were you.

This is coming from a guy who has never had any problems with the kinect besides with this game since I got it 2 years ago.

Thanks. I won't be getting Kung Fu Panda 2 then.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Who wants to be a millionaire is really easy to

Yep. It's not a lot of fun, but if you can wrangle up a buddy for the three multis, you can have it complete in 5-10 hours.

Kinect Adventures also requires a second player for a few chieves, and it kicked my ass physically, to say the least, but with a second player, it can be done in about 12-15 hours.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...