Batman AC- FAQ, Help, & Easter Eggs

Grifter Reborn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word of warning for this game.... If you're downloading ANYTHING via your 360, stop the download before playing this. Regardless if it is content for this or not, when a download is finished, it will boot you back to the main menu saying "downloadable content ready for use".

EDIT: Also, wow, I actually got a post in an FAQ. It makes a change for me to ask a decent question of the community. :D

Edited by Prelude2disastr

I need a confirmation from someone who made their first playthrough without the Catwoman DLC. I've assumed that it begins with the press conference/Bruce Wayne stuff but wanted to be sure. I've had the DLC even for my first playthrough and when starting a new game you begin as Catwoman stealing from Two-Face. Thanks.

Just a word of warning for this game.... If you're downloading ANYTHING via your 360, stop the download before playing this. Regardless if it is content for this or not, when a download is finished, it will boot you back to the main menu saying "downloadable content ready for use".

EDIT: Also, wow, I actually got a post in an FAQ. It makes a change for me to ask a decent question of the community. :D

Prepare to have a direct quote in the FAQ!!! ;)

I'm stuck again, how do I find and interrogate The Joker?

[spoiler=mrxa]I'm guessing that your referring to the steel mill? There's an entrance on the south side where you'll probably get stuck again with the water. Use the gadget Mr. Freeze gave you to make a raft on the water and then pull yourself along with the grappler. Hope that helps.

Didn't want to start a new thread about this.

I have a question about those RIDDLER-INFORMANTS who reveal the riddler locations on the map once successfully interrogated.

How many times do I have to do that!? Seems like endless cause they keep on coming and coming but my counter on the map (down left corner) won't go up and my map is already full of question marks. (165)

They should have fixed that once you have interrogated an informant he shouldn't appear anymore.

Not that I really need them (following a decent guide). I'm just curious. Anybody!?

Didn't want to start a new thread about this.

I have a question about those RIDDLER-INFORMANTS who reveal the riddler locations on the map once successfully interrogated.

How many times do I have to do that!? Seems like endless cause they keep on coming and coming but my counter on the map (down left corner) won't go up and my map is already full of question marks. (165)

They should have fixed that once you have interrogated an informant he shouldn't appear anymore.

Not that I really need them (following a decent guide). I'm just curious. Anybody!?

Actually, now that you mention it, I didn't see any last night while collecting trophies. I'd assumed it just kept going too. One of the last times I saw one was when I was in between the museum and courthouse, yet upon interrogation, I got unlocks for the Industrial district. Dunno what's going on as I've heard a few mention the same issue as you did. Sounds like it's pretty inconsistent.

Actually, now that you mention it, I didn't see any last night while collecting trophies. I'd assumed it just kept going too. One of the last times I saw one was when I was in between the museum and courthouse, yet upon interrogation, I got unlocks for the Industrial district. Dunno what's going on as I've heard a few mention the same issue as you did. Sounds like it's pretty inconsistent.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah also everytime you interrogated an informant it says "Riddler Secrets added to the map" for this and that area and automatically saves afterwards. When I check the numbers (even in the buildings) nothing has changed, still the same. Oh well, I just keep doing so. Guess it's better to do them anyway.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah also everytime you interrogated an informant it says "Riddler Secrets added to the map" for this and that area and automatically saves afterwards. When I check the numbers (even in the buildings) nothing has changed, still the same. Oh well, I just keep doing so. Guess it's better to do them anyway.

Just thought of this, but it could be where you are as far as the actual hostage rescue. I've rescued the "last" hostage and I haven't seen any informants since.

I've got 100% in everything in my normal playthrough apart from 1 character bio, which is Talia al Ghul. Does anyone know how to get this?

If I remember correctly, I got mine unlocked while solving and collecting riddles. If you've gotten all of them along with everything else being completed 100%, you could be glitched. It might unlock for you during your NG+ game.

Maybe worth mentioning if it wasn't allready:

[spoiler=qwert]when you leave the vault with catwoman instead of helping bruce you get a little bonus "ending".

Haha! Yes I did enjoy that! I will most likely mention it, I think I was waiting to see what happened when the DLC is updated on the cheevo guide. Couldn't recall if the cheevo popped when that happened or if it was when making the "correct" choice.

Haha! Yes I did enjoy that! I will most likely mention it, I think I was waiting to see what happened when the DLC is updated on the cheevo guide. Couldn't recall if the cheevo popped when that happened or if it was when making the "correct" choice.

You mean the game completed? Did not unlock in my New Game+ play, neither did any other catwomen related one, or which one are you talking about?