Help with super powers

Bellend124

If you play as any UNSC leader, you'll have access to the "Disruption Bomb" in your Leader Powers menu. You can use it to "disrupt" Covenant leaders when they're using their leader powers (cleansing beam, vortex, rage).

You can also use it against other UNSC players, it'll restrict them from using their leader powers as well (ODSTs, MACs, Cryo Bombs, etc), but they won't count towards the achievement IIRC.

If you play as any UNSC leader, you'll have access to the "Disruption Bomb" in your Leader Powers menu. You can use it to "disrupt" Covenant leaders when they're using their leader powers (cleansing beam, vortex, rage).

You can also use it against other UNSC players, it'll restrict them from using their leader powers as well (ODSTs, MACs, Cryo Bombs, etc), but they won't count towards the achievement IIRC.

exactly, also i didnt know you played halo wars :eek:

incase 'belland' does not know you access the powers by pressing UP-dpad, this will open up a circle menue that allows you to use several abilities. if you play the tutorials they show you the basics, i think there is a beginner and advanced one.

you access the powers by pressing UP-dpad, this will open up a circle menue that allows you to use several abilities.

Thanks! just what I was looking for. I know when I did the campaign I knew what the controls were but that was years ago. I'm mopping up unfinished games on my tag. Thanks a bunch, worked really fast. I dunno what the guide was talking about, I just attacked him with a small force and kept using disruption on the Arbiter. Done in 10 minutes!

exactly, also i didnt know you played halo wars :eek:

incase 'belland' does not know you access the powers by pressing UP-dpad, this will open up a circle menue that allows you to use several abilities. if you play the tutorials they show you the basics, i think there is a beginner and advanced one.

I play this game from time to time; i'm beast with either the Prophet or Brute Chieftain. I prefer the prophet because he has shields and can float around, tho. :)

And yeah, played this game SO much during the first two years, i've gotten general on 4 different accounts, several accounts enough EXP to reach general twice over, lol. I have to admit most of my EXP came from farming n00bs by not killing them after pinning down to their 3 starting bases in 3v3, tho. i believe the max amount of EXP you can get in a single match is 60,000, but i might be wrong.