Do you think EA will shut down the Servers for Dante's DLC?

JCDRANZER

• 3 weeks later...

Planning on buying the DLC not just for the achievements, looking forward to the challenges. :) If they would shut down the servers, I think it would be ripping off their own consumers. I know EA is not anymore like back in the TNFS days, but let's face it, it's corporate game company so if they want to take down some title, no-one would matter, even us, gamers, they wouldn't care. I hate the online pass subscriptions tho, I understand they need to manage the cost of running some their OWN servers (Autolog etc.) but come on, when I buy the game, why to buy online pass, have bought many titles just to discover that I can scratch my ass when it comes to multiplayer. I miss the old days, no DLC's to pay for, now it's like around 70 dollaz for game if you want the complete package, It's no more kids hobby, to play games, I don't need to mention that some DLCs/additional costumes to be downloaded is just for the sole purpose of making additional profit than to extend gamer/title experience (and with the achievements/trophy stuff, it's really forceful marketing strategy, hands down), and online playability from the start enabled, fu*k EA.

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely only a matter of time before they shut down servers. I agree with previous posts that we have about year or so, especially since new consoles come out this year. I don't want to get stuck with another EA game incomplete because of shut down servers.

If anyone wants to knock out "its in the trial" achievement msg or add me.

GT: DaLeprechaunMan

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
I know it's an old post, but I was wondering if they have shut down the servers yet? Since I am thinking of picking it up and completing it :)

Incase you havnt gotten your answer yet; I just bought the dlc a few days ago; and everything still works. (Except today, which led me to this page, actually.. haha)

^but thats cause all of EA is down atm i guess.

Anyway happy hunting, All of it can be done solo (With xbox live connection)

Except for 1 achievement, which is 15 2P trials.

Good luck :)