Secret 2G Achievement! (Messes your score)

Thaek

call me a hypocrite but i love how when Person A makes an argument about something (no matter how minor) Person B is all "shut up and get over it you little bitch" but when something happens to Person B like a lag or getting beaten by a kid it's the end of the friggin' world

i think it's creative that they took the usual 5G and divided it into 2G and 3G achievements but honestly i remember one person in my childhood playing as Oddball (back in the N64 days) so i don't think i'm gonna get this without boosting

For a second I thought this was something serious, like this chevo messing up your profile permanently.. But seriously, man.. This is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen..

+1

I just got this cheevo and its rounded off my score to being divisable by 5 again :woop: i'll jus tnot go for the 3 point secret cheev lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Personally i had an odd number for years because of a damn game i should had never touch, Luxor 2. It really bugged me and i had to hunt down games to finally even my gamerscore. I ended up getting 2GS in Goldeneye and 1GS in Samurai Showdown Sen to finally even it. And Samurai is a pretty crappy game to be honest, ended up wasting 30$ for this + since i started it and there is a bunch of achievements not really hard, just boring, like finishing arcade mode with all characters, im doing it. But i wouldn't had touch this game if it wasn't that it was gonna even my numbers.

I wouldn't even play Samurai online because i would fear getting the other part of the odd number as it require you to win a round when your super low on health.

I promised myself im never gonna touch games with odd gamerscore ever again unless im sure i can avoid getting on the odd number. Like 007 Legends i know there is odd gamerscore but there thanksfully rather easy to do (all 3 achievements who can mess up your score)

I HATE odd number, i like finishing on a nice round number like for instance that odd number prevented me from getting 100 000, as i ended up with 100 002.

I know it may not seem a big deal for some, but for me it is. Im not a completionist and i don't mind playing a good game even if i end up not being able to do all achievements on it, but odd number is a big NO.

• 1 year later...