Omg wtf on this stupid achievement?

higuys

Did you get force fed at any point by the Chef psychopath or did you eat the Ice Cream from the Clown psychopath? That does void the achievement. Also for some reason people haven't been getting the achievement if they fed Snowflake. It's rough I know. Good luck with that.

Did you get force fed at any point by the Chef psychopath or did you eat the Ice Cream from the Clown psychopath? That does void the achievement. Also for some reason people haven't been getting the achievement if they fed Snowflake. It's rough I know. Good luck with that.

I never even touched a Psychopath before. I always just wait and wait and do just the cases.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Capcom may have patched it. I bought the game about a week ago and started playing it this week. I unlocked the Purewal Memorial Cup last night on my first play through and I only drank orange juice, while only giving orange juice to survivors. I thought I messed it up because I picked up a coffee while trying to talk to a survivor, but I guess it doesn't register you picking up the things that void the achievement.

I didn't feed Snowflake but I fought the chef. I killed him before he could do any force feeding.

I've heard of cases where people only drink orange juice and only give it to survivors but the achievement doesn't unlock. Either it is a glitch or they're not remembering something else they ate by accident.

• 1 month later...