Achievement Trading Thread

Got most of my achievements yesterday with the help of Zombiedrd. Now I'm only missing 3 from the first DLC, but I need to level up more before I can get them.

For people struggling with Carnival, it's pretty simple to get on a regular match, I got it on the first 4 minutes the first time Siena came up. The hardest part is in fact, getting the map, but since wanted is one of the most popular game modes and there's only like 6 maps, it's not really that bad.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to boost most of the multiplayer achieves. If someone has a mic that would be awesome to help us out and make it super quick to coordinate. I'm california time so let's get this done today.

1. ktmare

Edited by ktmare

Hey people looking to boost the Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack Achievements and the Explorer achievement, if anyone could help that would be great!

GT: DARK M3RC3NARY

UPDATE!

I have one person that has helped me get the Wild Rage, Straw Hat and Up and Down achievements but for the other 3 we need one more person so if you are interested message me. if anyone can help me get these 3 achievements and the explorer achievements then I will help them get whatever achievements they need for this game.

GT: DARK M3RC3NARY

OK guys, let's get this done. I'm looking to do an online private session to get these all done and out of the way. This THURSDAY at about 5pm pacific californian time. If you want to be part of this message me or quick reply with your name. Im going to try to get a mic and I encourage you to have one as well to get these done quick. Put your name here and add me on xbox: ktmare

1. ktmare

Considering playing normally isn't working that well for me, does anyone want to boost all of the MP achievements? I'm only level 1, but it would make it easier if the matches I was getting weren't having me against level 20's and above, or I'd probably be higher by now.

If anyone wants to boost, let me know by sending me a message..

Online now! Looking to boost mediterranean map pack cheevos!

Message me on live if you want to join! In a couple hours I have to run an errand, but i'll be back within an hour of that and will be on the rest of the day

GT: LykanLunatik

EDIT: All done, thanks for the help

Edited by LykanLunatik