So, how hard is Legendary?

It should't be any harder than it was 10 years ago.

If this is the EXACT Same game from ten Years ago, then Legendary should be a Piece of Cake. After Playing Halo 2 on Legendary, Combat Evolved is nothing.

Aye, but Halo 2 was a shoddy game. HaloCE was still insanely tough on legendary.

Edited by Sgt Shadie

It is harder than the original and there are less check points witch makes it a lot harder I'm up to silent atm so nt far in atall nt passed it with out health packs or overshelds on my own just go slow ill b fine

Really? Why the hell did they take off some checkpoints? You've already passsed the hardest stage which was Truth and Reconciliation if I remember so everything after that should be easier.

I beat the original on Heroic and started it on Legendary but never finished it. I don't remember the name of the third mission but I got stuck at the part where you are on the ship and have enemies coming in through different doors. It was very hard because of the cloaked elites and the two hunters. A friend of mine beat it on legendary by himself and I did see the extra ending. I wonder if they left that part in.

Wow, I feel lame... I couldn't even get past the first level on legendary... haha, I only tired for about 30 minutes but that was all I could put in at the time. I love this campaign and I want the 2nd Halo remake too for xb360. I would realistically believe 7/10 becuase im kind of a new gamer and I find things harder to do than the more experienced gamer.

I beat the original on Heroic and started it on Legendary but never finished it. I don't remember the name of the third mission but I got stuck at the part where you are on the ship and have enemies coming in through different doors. It was very hard because of the cloaked elites and the two hunters. A friend of mine beat it on legendary by himself and I did see the extra ending. I wonder if they left that part in.

Lmao I'm up to that part proving hard I found it easya to c the invisable guys in the classic "mode"